BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Lowe

Miker

You can be sure that there will be plenty of teams interested in him come the end of the season if he continues at his current level.

He's not a top 4 level player yet, but I would say he's already showing the quality to be a regular RB for a club like ours. I'm sure he'd make it in a team like Swansea, QPR, Sunderland etc. as well.

When Jones was first discovered people were highly impressed by his ability to completely nullify Drogba when we played Chelsea. I think Lowe has done a similar thing with Bale against Spurs a few weeks ago and that alone is impressive.

He still has plenty to learn, but he's definitely good enough IMO.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very impressed with him when I saw him in action for my first time at Ewood this season against Chelsea. He is mature and likes to make a tackle, he doesn't show fear and this is great for young guy playing in defence. He will be a favourite if we can keep him after being relegated.

After seeing him tonight playing in centre midfield for England, I think he's much better at right back.

Doesn't seem to know where he should be in the middle and was very ineffective.

Not what I was expecting.

This is exactly how he was in the u20 world cup playing in centre midfield

• 2 weeks later...

Archived