[Archived] IS KEAN?

ABBEY

A.DELUSIONAL

B.MENTALLY ILL

C.SO MUCH ON VENKYS HE CANT BE SACKED

D.OUT HIS DEPTH

E.PURE BULL

F.SO FAR UP VENKYS ARSE THEY LOVE HIM

G.VENKYS DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT KEAN OR ROVERS SO LONG AS THEY FILL THEIR BOOTS BEFORE WE GO BUST

cant start poll but there you go!!!

• Backroom

A.DELUSIONAL

B.MENTALLY ILL

C.SO MUCH ON VENKYS HE CANT BE SACKED

D.OUT HIS DEPTH

E.PURE BULL

F.SO FAR UP VENKYS ARSE THEY LOVE HIM

G.VENKYS DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT KEAN OR ROVERS SO LONG AS THEY FILL THEIR BOOTS BEFORE WE GO BUST

cant start poll but there you go!!!

H) All of the above?

Posted a while ago on other thread about Kean, can't remember which one , after my Mrs (psych degree) pointed it out after watching a couple of his interviews (She was interested to see who the T**T I keep ranting about was), he displays real symptoms of Grandiosity Disorder, so I vote A and B

Symptoms

The person exaggerates talents, capacity and achievements in an unrealistic way.

The person believes in his/her invulnerability or does not recognise his/her limitations.

The person has grandiose fantasies.

The person believes that he/she does not need other people.

The person regards himself/herself as unique or special when compared to other people.

The person regards himself/herself as generally superior to other people.

The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially.

The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.

What does it take to get people sectioned nowadays?

He is a waste of skin, who would have been too highly awarded if he was a mere blowjob.

I have never loathed another human being like this before and I have been in some places where the scum of the earth look like Miss Daisy. He ranks lower on my giveadamn o meter than a crap eating dog.

Shifty, shuttling, shiftless, scumbag.

He is a waste of skin, who would have been too highly awarded if he was a mere blowjob.

I have never loathed another human being like this before and I have been in some places where the scum of the earth look like Miss Daisy. He ranks lower on my giveadamn o meter than a crap eating dog.

Shifty, shuttling, shiftless, scumbag.

Do we gather from this he is not on your Christmas card list?

Posted a while ago on other thread about Kean, can't remember which one , after my Mrs (psych degree) pointed it out after watching a couple of his interviews (She was interested to see who the T**T I keep ranting about was), he displays real symptoms of Grandiosity Disorder, so I vote A and B

Symptoms

The person exaggerates talents, capacity and achievements in an unrealistic way.

The person believes in his/her invulnerability or does not recognise his/her limitations.

The person has grandiose fantasies.

The person believes that he/she does not need other people.

The person regards himself/herself as unique or special when compared to other people.

The person regards himself/herself as generally superior to other people.

The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially.

The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.

What does it take to get people sectioned nowadays?

Sounds like Tony Blair.

A if Kean EVER becomes a good manager, it won't be for brfc. He is being allowed to use us as his training ground. No doubt we are getting better if hoofball is not what you want to watch. However he cant pick the players to bring it off for 90 mins and, starting woth Roberts FFS!

This little exersize will cost BRFC Prem status. and provide many lessons for Kean.

Archived