BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] rovers insider mk II

• Backroom

watch what your saying please,get your facts right thank you.

stop bringing shame on yourself and say my name right I told the admin about this,there are looking carefully at you because your only here to cause problems, I hate to say.

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

He hasn't even said anything about you, unless you are now this new Roversleaks guy?

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

He hasn't even said anything about you, unless you are now this new Roversleaks guy?

No I am not him ,but some comments are so bad to take in,the name yoda calling me its not on ,I would never do the thing he is doing now he knows what he is up to. and this forum is great we got some good people on here,but I told Glenn about this but no respond,he will know where I am coming from.I got respect towards everyone and it should be the same for everyone.

watch what your saying please,get your facts right thank you.

stop bringing shame on yourself and say my name right I told the admin about this,there are looking carefully at you because your only here to cause problems, I hate to say.

Oh my! He didn't mention you at all, he didn't mention any MB member at all. Are you this twitter poster? Just asking-no malice meant .

it just people not saying my name right its not nice come on guys,we are not kids anywhere please guys.

That's not your real name is it?

I'm sure Yoda is just having a bit of a joke, dont be so sensitive.

Hold up, in saying that, someone called me Beer the other day, thats just not on!

That's not your real name is it?

I'm sure Yoda is just having a bit of a joke, dont be so sensitive.

Hold up, in saying that, someone called me Beer the other day, thats just not on!

It started as a joke but it gone to far with other little comments.

Lets all behave guys and respect each other.

Really?

Is this what the board has come to? Not typing someones screen name correctly? I'm gonna go find a corner to go cry in due to this travesty of massive proportions.

Eeesh. Shame on everyone:p

annoying,No I am not when ever I talk the facts ,posters are all joining in,

From now on I will ignore people but if I feel its right to report the post, I shall do.

Thank you.

I said to Tom M that I would leave you alone but you've set yourself up here.

What facts? Tell us the facts that you reckon you have shared?

Posts full of smilies offer nothing to the conversation, making up meetings with you 'football friend' Amit offer nothing to the discussion.

Please continue to post, but do so if you actually have something relevant to say. Nobody would have an issue with you if you just posted relevant, interesting opinion or information.

Now interpret my post however you will, but heed my advice.

Posts full of smilies offer nothing to the conversation, making up meetings with you 'football friend' Amit offer nothing to the discussion.

Please continue to post, but do so if you actually have something relevant to say. Nobody would have an issue with you if you just posted relevant, interesting opinion or information.

Thank you and glad you will leave me in peace other people on this forum knows, I got news etc and little bit of contacted, I will just leave it there and I got no issues with anyone but some comments are unreal by others,and I brought nothing on myself.

He did actually post that Clement would be coming the day before he did, not saying he is mystic meg but he was right.

Only post I have been able to understand tbh.

Thank you and glad you will leave me in peace other people on this forum knows, I got news etc and little bit of contacted, I will just leave it there and I got no issues with anyone but some comments are unreal by others,and I brought nothing on myself.

I'm not being funny but you have brought it all on yourself...

I've learnt myself if you don't want everyone to know something you don't say anything... You keep

It to yourself. You don't claim to know something and then don't back it up. That's automatically going to get people having pops at you...

Trust me.... I know everything that's going on at the club but it's not my position to say anything... I only ever say anything to clear up situations... But do you see people calling me like they call you? No.

Do me, yourself and everyone else on here a favour and take my advice!

I've learnt myself if you don't want everyone to know something you don't say anything... You keep

It to yourself. You don't claim to know something and then don't back it up. That's automatically going to get people having pops at you...

Trust me.... I know everything that's going on at the club but it's not my position to say anything... I only ever say anything to clear up situations... But do you see people calling me like they call you? No.

Will there be an annoucement tommorow?..

any more info?...

PM if you dont want it in the public domain.

Going off what you've said I've got a couple of genuine questions Makey.

Should supporters be worried about the financial stability of the club?

Is any amount of protesting likely to get rid of Steve Kean?

PM if you need.

Don't want to start question n answers session. Especially at this time!!

Is keans position safe? Well... Nobody can answer that as genuinely nobody knows. Everybody has different opinions at the club. A new contract was on the cards when it was mentioned last week however there been no progress due to no lack of points.

Personally I'm fully behind the protest. Whether they work? I honestly don't know. But worth trying incase surely? Remember venkys are very stubborn! But they are thawing note of the protests.

Finance.... All I'm saying is that don't expect any big signings.... If hoilet goes..... Again I doubt wel see a replacement.

That's all from me. I hope you all appreciete That untill I know I'm safe to reveal something I'm not going to reveal anymore. I've mentioned it before.... It's not a case of keeping for press or anything. I'm not going to lose

A friendship over a few hours of being the latest mr popular on here. Again I hope everyone respects that.

The best thing we can do is not react to the constant bs rumours online, especially twitter stuff. Until we see something on the clubs official site it's not true. No point winding ourselves up. I'm just gonna keep pushing for the truth and supporting Glen and co. These rumours are only messing with our blood pressure levels

What I dont get is why everyone is picking on Rovers_786, if you dont like his posts, then ignore him. I know its fun at the start but it is a form of bullying. I cant believe the mods and admin are tolerating the abuse of a poster, whether he is annoying or not.

Truly things have not only gone down the shitter at the club but it appears it has happened here too.

We are all rovers fans who love the club, stick together and hopefully we can have Kean removed from the club.

Archived