BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] rovers insider mk II

anyone else following this 'insider' on twitter, goes by the name @roversleak hopefully he is right about what he is tweeting.

are you sure about his name? can't seem to find him/her

SMS's were circulating this afternoon that Kean has been removed from his Manager position but there is nothing to back them up as things stand at the moment.

However, the story that the decision to remove Kean pending finding a manager to replace him seems to have more weight with the added frustration factor of being aware of reports that targets are either unavailable (Ancelotti) or not exactly interested (Hughes) or were not talking (O'Neill).

All very speculative.

Incidentally the previous rovers insider started off with some startlingly accurate stuff as it turned out and then tailed off.

This is what they say on twitter...

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#brfc #rovers #keanout No foundation in Sven rumours. Variation on Clash lyrics sums it up 'should we stick or should we twist'. KDM split.

1 hour ago

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#Rovers #Keanout That's all for now. Late night in Pune. No doubt, lots for them to sleep on. More tomorrow.

3 hours ago

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#Rovers #Keanout Big morning tomoz. Pressure on 2 in partic.. Concerns over brand image. Mythical skip hiring as cupboards rid of skeletons.

3 hours ago

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#Rovers #Keanout Plane could me seen as last straw. Fear of what next. Too many nerves being touched now.

3 hours ago

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#Rovers #Keanout Patience almost snapped. A new manager could be in place by as early as Wednesday.

• Backroom

Oh lovely yet someone else desperate for attention and saying what anybody could, I'm more of an insider than these folk and I know nobody ha I should try it.

Here's an exclusive:

Kean may be sacked this week although things may change

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#brfc #rovers #keanout Potentially breaking news - not Kean related and would not be good. Within days, maybe even in tomorrow's nationals.

And that just about sums it up for me. No information, no time scale, absolutely nothing.

RoversLeak RoversLeak

#brfc #rovers #keanout Potentially breaking news - not Kean related and would not be good. Within days, maybe even in tomorrow's nationals.

Looks like rodent_786 has found a new URL to play with

• Backroom

Would be fantastic if it was true though.

If the plane stunt was the tipping point, that would represent an outstanding achievement for Glen and the boys.

I've long thought the only way they will change the manager is when they can do it as a triumph and bring in a big name rather than get rid with nobody to come in and have to admit a mistake, the protests and stuff whilst a good way to vent will likely have no bearing.

I always look at the bookies' odds, tends to give you a clue as not much moves without them knowing.

Today Ladbrokes & Hills have hardened @ 4/7 & 8/13 respectively.

I think that has happened before though. I have said it before, but I think Kean will be here until christmas at least.

Too many quality posts in this thread. Yoda & Mercerman have had me laughing very loudly.

Way too many people claiming to be insiders or ITK's. Would be nice if these Twitter accounts were correct for a change.

And that just about sums it up for me. No information, no time scale, absolutely nothing.

watch what your saying please,get your facts right thank you.

stop bringing shame on yourself and say my name right I told the admin about this,there are looking carefully at you because your only here to cause problems, I hate to say.

Archived