BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Movember

I'm doing "Movember" this year & thought as a change of tack from all the protest stuff - how about a trawl down memory lane for the best Rovers 'taches through the decades.....to kick off the discussion I would like to offer up "Basil" Rathbone's fine example of face furniture - rivalling the old Ned Flanders soup strainer for bushiness.

Other faves of mine include Tony Parkes' fine mid 70's effort; Mickey Speight & Tony Field.

Who was the last player to sport a mo (no goatees)...?

Surely Jeff Kenna's effort at the tail end of 94-95 is a contender for greatest Rovers 'tache of the modern era? Not only was it special for being grown in an age where the 'tache was fading out as a fashion accessory, it remains possibly one of the greatest moustaches to ever win the Premiership!!

Surely Jeff Kenna's effort at the tail end of 94-95 is a contender for greatest Rovers 'tache of the modern era? Not only was it special for being grown in an age where the 'tache was fading out as a fashion accessory, it remains possibly one of the greatest moustaches to ever win the Premiership!!

Jeff kenna never got a winners medal though, just saying :)

Archived