BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni hates us...

You were a good player for Rovers in your first season,but then your form fell away.No doubt you were never a 'hater' when our club was paying your bulging wages.

''c) In SA I drive a Porsche Panamera, but I also have a Bentley, Range Rover and Audi Q7 in the UK. Hard work pays off.''

The vast majority of footballers like you McCarthy dont know the meaning of the word...embarrassing! :rolleyes:

You were a good player for Rovers in your first season,but then your form fell away.No doubt you were never a 'hater' when our club was paying your bulging wages.

''c) In SA I drive a Porsche Panamera, but I also have a Bentley, Range Rover and Audi Q7 in the UK. Hard work pays off.''

The vast majority of footballers like you McCarthy dont know the meaning of the word...embarrassing! :rolleyes:

Was about to post the same. Sums everything that's wrong with this disgusting "sport".

Archived