BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Simon Williams gone?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly nobody as part of the cutting the wage bill?

He had staff around him & Hunt has a commercial & marketing background too.

In which case what did SW actually do when he was in the job? Possibly a Venkys decision I agree with.

A really annoying automated email system enticing no one with the desperate 'deal of the day'.

I've taken to replying to them (sometimes with excellent suggestions for thngs to go in the shop - Steve Kean Out t-shirts would be a bestseller imo). I know noone will be reading, but just for a couple of minutes it makes me feel better. :mellow:

Probably not much, I feel he got the job because his dad was a director. It's not what ya know it who!

Simon worked very hard for the fans whilst he was running marketing. He spearheaded the reduction in prices to get the fans back.

Don't just dismiss him by saying he got the job because of his dad - as you have absolutely no idea what he achieved whilst he was at the club. It's far too easy to just take pathetic pot shots like that with zero insight

Archived