BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier Leagoe Squad

Mercer

Just been posted on Rovers' site.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2598175,00.html

Note that Kean's next 'Chris Smalling' is absent (and as he's 22, not eligible as 'an under 21').

Has his progress stalled or has he even left the club !

Is it not a case of being 21 at the start of the season, not when the list is submitted ???

What a brilliant squad!!! Sarcasm aside, I still think it would be good enough to stay out of a relegation battle at all if it had a half-decent manager.

Any chance that the next Chris Smalling is not listed because he was 21 at start of season so is automatically included, or any strange rule like that. Not sure we'll cope without his involvement (!)

Is it not a case of being 21 at the start of the season, not when the list is submitted ???

See your point, however, I think criteria, as does Rovers' web site, is under 21.

Edit - conirmed from PL site : U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players/squad.

23 names only, and that includes Goulon, Linganzi, Blackman and Ribeiro who presumably won't play in any foreseeable circumstances........not great.

23 names only, and that includes Goulon, Linganzi, Blackman and Ribeiro who presumably won't play in any foreseeable circumstances........not great.

And Salgado and Grella.......not good.

See your point, however, I think criteria, as does Rovers' web site, is under 21.

Edit - conirmed from PL site : U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players/squad.

If you read point 5 on the first page of this you will see why Anderson counts as U21 and is therefore on that part of the list.

From PL site

Archived