SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Preview 25/2/2012

colin

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Guardian:

The only thing as predictable in the Premier League these days as a Manchester City home win is the 'Steve Kean Out' protests that accompany each and every Blackburn game. On Saturday at the Etihad we got both.

Did we ?

Were there any protests ?

well iv only just calmed down after watching the worst performance it 20years of watching rovers, what an utter shambles it was!!

I wasnt expecting anything from the game but i was at least expect some good tactical things and some fight, but yet again the clueless bald top hat kean looked like a lost child in new yourk, never ever seen a manager as thick in the whole 26 years iv been on this earth!!

The total set up from start to finsh was a shambles,

Its time for every rovers fan to give kean absorlute hell him and venkys are takeing the utter ###### out of our club and people are still not willing to fight for it, its an utter shambles the whole lot of it!!!

The players havent wanted to play for him now for 3 months and after watching that shower it comfirmed it even more!!!

Kean & venky's out

Just wish kean was at a club like newcastle celtic rrangers man united cause then he would actual need a bodygaurd cause i no none of those fans from them clubs would put up with this!!!

well iv only just calmed down after watching the worst performance it 20years of watching rovers, what an utter shambles it was!!

I wasnt expecting anything from the game but i was at least expect some good tactical things and some fight, but yet again the clueless bald top hat kean looked like a lost child in new yourk, never ever seen a manager as thick in the whole 26 years iv been on this earth!!

The total set up from start to finsh was a shambles,

Its time for every rovers fan to give kean absorlute hell him and venkys are takeing the utter ###### out of our club and people are still not willing to fight for it, its an utter shambles the whole lot of it!!!

The players havent wanted to play for him now for 3 months and after watching that shower it comfirmed it even more!!!

Kean & venky's out

Just wish kean was at a club like newcastle celtic rrangers man united cause then he would actual need a bodygaurd cause i no none of those fans from them clubs would put up with this!!!

Taking to one side the obvious failings of our manager - was the 7-1 defeat to United not worse ?

I am not certain who the players are playing for - the manager, themselves, the coach, their favourite tea lady - but (on the whole) the effort can't usually be faulted - just the way it is applied sometimes.

Taking to one side the obvious failings of our manager - was the 7-1 defeat to United not worse ?

No losing 7-1 to Arsenal was worse cos they weren't even in the top 4 at the time.

I seem to rem despite winning 4 from 7 and being firmly mid table that the manager at the time paid for that with his job. I doubt we will have any such luck this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived