BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to bite the bullet.

Silittl

• Backroom

Shivery, all rovers fans being in it together doesn't suddenly mean people will all follow BRAGs lead though.

The very notion of the protests are the reason some people don't support BRAG most likely.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mate, but im not having that, kean is still here now isnt he!, all these people have done is antagonise the owners to the point where they are refusing to communicate with anybody(stuborn and childish on venkys part, but still), Keans position seems to have become much stronger since the the troubles started as venkys are not soley judgong him on results but also on how he is handleing himself and how the players are responding(most of which seem to be on his side, for whatever reason).

Question, Do you think Jack walker would have bought and invested so much of his personal wealth into the club if he had to share ownership and have too run everthing through a group of supporters(whos only investment was too spend a few grand on shares), My point being i think if the club was partially owned by fans it would put of any future owners investers.

Look at Barcelona real Madrid Swansea and there's a few others fan owned and part owned!!

As for club situation nothing is going to happen over night, we need to keep pressure on and they will be forced to!!!

Shivery, all rovers fans being in it together doesn't suddenly mean people will all follow BRAGs lead though.

The very notion of the protests are the reason some people don't support BRAG most likely.

I'm not saying that, we need to keep pressure on them!!

I no people don't agree with protests, but against villa it's not a protest it's a take back are club march for everyone to pull together!!

But my point being for any such protests that people don't like,

What are we ment to do sit there and put up with the crap in silence or do something,

It's like this

If you went out for a meal and it was crap would you complain???

If you bought a new tv and it went pop after 3 week would you take it back,

If you saw your club in danger and it was going down the drain, would you fight for it???

The answer to all them is a big fat YES ain't it really???

Look at Barcelona real Madrid Swansea and there's a few others fan owned and part owned!!

As for club situation nothing is going to happen over night, we need to keep pressure on and they will be forced to!!!

I'm not saying that, we need to keep pressure on them!!

I no people don't agree with protests, but against villa it's not a protest it's a take back are club march for everyone to pull together!!

But my point being for any such protests that people don't like,

What are we ment to do sit there and put up with the crap in silence or do something,

It's like this

If you went out for a meal and it was crap would you complain???

If you bought a new tv and it went pop after 3 week would you take it back,

If you saw your club in danger and it was going down the drain, would you fight for it???

The answer to all them is a big fat YES ain't it really???

"take back our club march", grow up mate, the worlds a bit crap at the min and people are looking for ways of looking for ways of venting there frustrations, yours seems going to war(obviously not literally!)with the club you support, A word in the ear is more effective than a slap in the dace i find.

as for your 3 silly questions- 1.prob not i would just not eat there again(its only food, why make a scene!), 2. of course id take a faulty item back if it was still under warrenty and id get a replacement or a full refund(dont see how this is actually relevant to anything though),3. What specifically is it you believe your fighting for?, seems to me you are just sombody that likes to cause a scene(a lickle bit of a self rightous egoristical attention seeker/s maybe?)

this is just my insignificant littlr view, im not looking to start any argument and ive nothing else to add to the matter, you are all entilted to do whatever you believe is Best for the CLUB.

"take back our club march", grow up mate, the worlds a bit crap at the min and people are looking for ways of looking for ways of venting there frustrations, yours seems going to war(obviously not literally!)with the club you support, A word in the ear is more effective than a slap in the dace i find.

Well I tell you what you try and get some sence from the club e??

The club has an 18 year old running the frigging thing, he has never watched a game of football before he came the only words he no's towards football is FIFA 12 for x box or ps3,

When you make sence of that then come back!!!

Take a look at the last comment will you what I wrote to Tom, the end bit I mean, and if you would say no to those answers then you aren't a real person in the real world, cause if you think a quite word in the ear to empty heads what r ment be running a club will work then please do so, cause I for one wouldn't let them organise a kids party or let them run a sweet shop!!!

as for your 3 silly questions- 1.prob not i would just not eat there again(its only food, why make a scene!), 2. of course id take a faulty item back if it was still under warrenty and id get a replacement or a full refund(dont see how this is actually relevant to anything though),3. What specifically is it you believe your fighting for?, seems to me you are just sombody that likes to cause a scene(a lickle bit of a self rightous egoristical attention seeker/s maybe?)

this is just my insignificant littlr view, im not looking to start any argument and ive nothing else to add to the matter, you are all entilted to do whatever you believe is Best for the CLUB.

I think with the first inflammatory comment you were ,indeed, looking to start an argument.

Sorry mate, but im not having that, kean is still here now isnt he!, all these people have done is antagonise the owners to the point where they are refusing to communicate with anybody(stuborn and childish on venkys part, but still), Keans position seems to have become much stronger since the the troubles started as venkys are not soley judgong him on results but also on how he is handleing himself and how the players are responding(most of which seem to be on his side, for whatever reason).

Question, Do you think Jack walker would have bought and invested so much of his personal wealth into the club if he had to share ownership and have too run everthing through a group of supporters(whos only investment was too spend a few grand on shares), My point being i think if the club was partially owned by fans it would put of any future owners investers.

Oh right, I see it now. Kean is still in a job because of the protests so its all the protesters fault isn't it? I always knew the fans would be blamed for rovers' demise and its disgusting to see it happening. There's only one group responsible for this train wreck and it isn't ANY fans or fan groups.

So we are all in this together, yeah!!

so hopefully we will all be marching down to ewood against villa, as one whole team together saveing are club together,

Lets take are rovers back everyone, this is are club nand we are going to take it back!!!

RTWD

The golden cup

The havelock

Uncle jacks

everyone to meet before 2pm please

You could organise a million man march and these idiots from Pune would still not take any notice,I fear we wont be 'tacking back' our club anytime soon.

They really dont give a flying fluck what we the fans say, do or think! :(

Oh right, I see it now. Kean is still in a job because of the protests so its all the protesters fault isn't it? I always knew the fans would be blamed for rovers' demise and its disgusting to see it happening. There's only one group responsible for this train wreck and it isn't ANY fans or fan groups.

Again another extemely childish way of seeing things(if its not there fault then you must be saying its our fault, waa waa waa!).

p.s.

I knew i wouldnt be able to resist responding, i just cant quit you Brfcs.com!!! :D

and to the earlier poster that brought up a silly heat of thge moment comment i left regarding not caring what happens to this sight, Im now officially apologisning to the admin, you work hard to try keep things fair civil fair play to yous.

sorry elvis but your talking utter ######, why are you defending venkys and kean??

see previuous responce(i.e. Waa Waa waa), im defending nobody, i thought this thread was regarding BRAG&Co not whether kean venkys are doing a good job(that question answers its self).

sorry elvis but your talking utter ######, why are you defending venkys and kean??

He isn't defending either of them.

It isn't a case of if you are not for BRAG then your for Venky's or if you are not for the protests(as you can want to protest and not support BRAG) then your for Venky's. It isn't that black and white.

He isn't defending either of them.

It isn't a case of if you are not for BRAG then your for Venky's or if you are not for the protests(as you can want to protest and not support BRAG) then your for Venky's. It isn't that black and white.

I agree. Suggesting the protests have kept Kean in a job is idiotic though.

I think with the first inflammatory comment you were ,indeed, looking to start an argument.

he words nothing betterto do except for causeing problems is the thing some people want to start!!!

You could organise a million man march and these idiots from Pune would still not take any notice,I fear we wont be 'tacking back' our club anytime soon.

They really dont give a flying fluck what we the fans say, do or think! :(

its not going to happen over night pal, we have to carry on fighting for are club!!!

BRAG a bunch of morons. Ensuring our team

loose focus, faith, confidence and the match with these ridiculous protests.

If you are going to start throwing insults around regarding people being 'morons' at least get your spelling right, eh?!

So you are going to blame defeats on BRAG are you? I think I'll stick to blaming the manager and the owners and, to a lesser extent, the players themselves. None of our fans are to blame for the club losing games. None of them.

As a percentage, how many points have the team had when protests have been staged?

And what percentage when they haven't?

Let's just say home games to make it easier. I'm genuinely curious?

well spark great comment that obviously you need to put your brain into action before typing utter nonsense, Maybe if you took some time away from the computer and actually got off your behind and tried to do something like supporting these fans who are in my opinion only trying to do what is best to save their club, do you really think they want to spend their time protesting, I actually think they would rather go to have a few drinks before the match, enjoy the game hoping to get the three points to climb up the league. Also your moronic comment has done very little to help all supporters get together to fight for the club as one. Can i also add that rovers defeats are not down to protests, was there a protest against bolton NO was there a protest against WBA NO you really do need to get your facts right before posting utter garbage in fact im just wondering if your actually steve kean is disguise because they would be the excuses he would probably use after a defeat

As a committee member of BRAG of course we'd like people to join the march pre the Villa game. It would look fantastic to see 10,000 fans walking together united. However nor will I criticise anyone who chooses not to join. We have made mistakes but we are big enough to admit this and hopefully people's opinions will change in time.

Our offer is unconditional it's about getting along and fighting a common enemy. However different our ways of getting there are.

Blue and white, yellow and black what ever colour we wear we all love BRFC and want whats best for the club. So instead of fighting we are trying unite all groups and get along both now and in the future.

As a committee member of BRAG of course we'd like people to join the march pre the Villa game. It would look fantastic to see 10,000 fans walking together united. However nor will I criticise anyone who chooses not join. We have made mistakes but we are big enough to admit this and hopefully people's opinions will change in time.

Our offer is unconditional it's about getting along and fighting a common enemy. However different our ways of getting there are.

Blue and white, yellow and black what ever colour we wear we all love BRFC and want whats best for the club. So instead of fighting we are trying unite all groups and get along both now and in the future.

And what is this supposed to achieve ?

Archived