BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Allocation

Even the media whores like Redknapp have kept their own council regarding the sad situation regarding Fabrice Muamba but the little b**stard Kean can't. It's all about respect and he shows himself up for what he is sometimes. He was the same when Gary Speed died. He just can't help himself whenever there is a microphone near to him. Well here is some advice you snivelling little worm - keep your gob shut because what you say means nothing to anybody except perhaps you.

Are you for real?

I seriously hope that your comment was made with tongue firmly in cheek, otherwise I'm actually quite embarrassed for you.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel the same to be honest. I have a ticket for Saturday and was so looking forward to the day out but now I don't know what to think.

Postponing Villa was the right decision - postponing Saturday, I really don't know.

I'm sure Bolton will do what's right for everyone concerned and the correct decision will be made.

Have to say, it has taken the edge off the game, for me.

I would say his sweetner of a new deal late last year helped out there.

It's all his choice, he could have gone back to his old life as cone and bib man at any time.

I remember when people were more respectful with their comments and things always started with 'He's a a great coach but...'. That's not disparaging your post, it's just funny to see how things have changed. It's interesting to see how far things have to go before courtesy is forgotten and previous qualities are ignored. Once again, that's not taking anything away from your comment. It's just I can only presume the people who used to say he was a good coach said this simply for the sake of it rather than it being an opinion they had developed through actually watching his coaching sessions, because if you ask the same people now they seem to think he knows zero.

I remember when people were more respectful with their comments and things always started with 'He's a a great coach but...'. That's not disparaging your post, it's just funny to see how things have changed. It's interesting to see how far things have to go before courtesy is forgotten and previous qualities are ignored. Once again, that's not taking anything away from your comment. It's just I can only presume the people who used to say he was a good coach said this simply for the sake of it rather than it being an opinion they had developed through actually watching his coaching sessions, because if you ask the same people now they seem to think he knows zero.

Kean has shown the fans no respect and in turn does not deserve any back.

Do you think I ever started a post with 'he's a great coach...' braddock? :lol:

It used to be the start of every post by some haha, though it was more a statement about the board as a whole.

It became the new 'I'm not racist but' for a while, until people started actually disliking him for results and interviews and could more easily justify the more personal remarks.

Kean has shown the fans no respect and in turn does not deserve any back.

But I think you are confusing respect with simply saying things for the sake of it.

'He's a great coach but...' said simply out of respect, rather than it being an actual opinion on his football coaching skills kind of defeats the point in praise aimed at anybody as we don't know whether it's what those people believe or whether they are just spouting cliches.

If they are that obsessed with respect being earned they'd have hung off with the praise and waited.

Anyway, it's not important, just something that tickled me.

Not used to defending Kean about anything but come on. One of the few aspects in which he deserves some sympathy is the way Venkys have heaped running 90% of the club on top of his management by removing the board and appointing a useless statue like Hunt as his superior. If he has to make these statements because nobody else will then so be it.

No sympathy from me. This is the exact situation him and his agent deliberately engineered.

The wider world might see Kean as a victim in this, but he is the reason the Board collapsed.

"John doesn't get on with Mr Kean, and cannot accept JA's role at the club" from the horse's mouth

No sympathy from me. This is the exact situation him and his agent deliberately engineered.

The wider world might see Kean as a victim in this, but he is the reason the Board collapsed.

"John doesn't get on with Mr Kean, and cannot accept JA's role at the club" from the horse's mouth

No, I think Muamba's heart attack was down to some form of exist heart condition as opposed to a conspiracy.

Unless by exact situation you don't mean exact situation.

Archived