BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Allocation

• Moderation Lead

I couldn't care less what colours people wear, just so long as people don't start with the Venky's/Kean out if we start losing.

I hate them as much as anyone, but really, protests do nothing now.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't care less what colours people wear, just so long as people don't start with the Venky's/Kean out if we start losing.

I hate them as much as anyone, but really, protests do nothing now.

K-Hod, my thoughts exactly.

I wonder how many of you booed and slagged Andrews off and drove him out....You don't seem to care that Venky's don't give a toss about the club and that Kean is a clueless fool..Rovers are not the only fans that are protesting their owners or manager...5000 fans are not going there to boo that idiot Kean but to cheer on our players to victory so stop being so self righteous.....

Fact is I don't get how wearing a rivers shirt/clothing is in an way in "protest" it's memorabilia ha no wonder other fans think rovers fans are stupid :)

Now I can see how wearing another teams shirts in protest.. Like burnley for instance... Or just not going to the game...

To be honest this game pales into insignificance after yesterday's events, desperately hoping Muamba pulls through. If the worst happens, maybe Bolton will want the game to go ahead as a tribute, but praying that it doesn't come to that and Muamba pulls through.

I personally don't think the games will get called off...Hopefully he will pull through..but if the worst happens then there will have to be an inquest etc that takes time...and even though Bolton will be grieving they can't afford a fixture pile up...Life goes on and so does football...Hope the Lad pulls through and it never comes to a decision...

Yes it has Bolton are also reviewing the rovers fixture & looking at pulling out of the FA cup

The event is tragic but surely games cannot be cancelled willy nilly until they decide they want to play. If a member of my team at work had something similar happen to them we wouldn't be able to say where not coming into work tomoz never mind weeks ahead.

The event is tragic but surely games cannot be cancelled willy nilly until they decide they want to play. If a member of my team at work had something similar happen to them we wouldn't be able to say where not coming into work tomoz never mind weeks ahead.

If that was the case. I would look elsewhere to work. If an employer cannot give compassion at times, especially in situations like this. I would not work for them.

To be honest this game pales into insignificance after yesterday's events, desperately hoping Muamba pulls through. If the worst happens, maybe Bolton will want the game to go ahead as a tribute, but praying that it doesn't come to that and Muamba pulls through.

Agree with all you say but Rovers should not have to play Bolton in the circumstances you describe.

• Backroom

If Bolton have any doubts over the game then I would like the think it would be postponed personally, football indeed does have to go on but how can you expect these lads to focus on a game of such importance?

It would be a greater good to play the fixture and dedicate it to Fabrice...

Hope not - imagine how fired up they are going to be in their next game.

IF we play next saturday then they will also be much fresher after getting the tuesday game called off.

I really don't want to come across as insensitive, cos I am not, but I am in this camp also. It is a tragic event for one player in a team, I am not sure this warrants calling games off. I wonder how many businesses stop doing business when an employee passes away. My feeling go out to the player and his family and I wish him a speedy recovery but I am not so sure I agree with the calling off of the games. Has there ever been a precedent set for this type of thing?

If Bolton have any doubts over the game then I would like the think it would be postponed personally, football indeed does have to go on but how can you expect these lads to focus on a game of such importance?

In a similar fashion to everyday folks who have to go out and earn their daily bread, life goes on.

Speaking of Bolton whatever happened to Zulu?

Still batting, my friend. I bob on here every now and then for a bit of a sniff around.

I really appreciate all the good wishes posted on this site concerning the tragic events at White Hart Lane on Saturday evening. I know that you all want Fabrice Muamba to pull through.

It is a football family and you guys are a class act.

Still batting, my friend. I bob on here every now and then for a bit of a sniff around.

I really appreciate all the good wishes posted on this site concerning the tragic events at White Hart Lane on Saturday evening. I know that you all want Fabrice Muamba to pull through.

It is a football family and you guys are a class act.

Nice words Zulu, thanks.

Good to see you back.

Do you want Saturdays game to go ahead or not?

Archived