BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Allocation

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the clientèle that's more of a problem, in the rougher Spoons. Sure, they aren't minimalist swanky bars or log fired hoity toity public houses but I'd take them over either of the aforementioned.

You really arnt a Rishtoner are you?

Wetherspoons ain't even that cheap anymore, there's certainly cheaper about.

All a good pub needs is a low ceiling, gypsies, a jukebox and table football.

Welcome to ossy :D

just been into the club shop to get my mate a ticket for Bolton as he is on his way back from a charity bike race in SOuth Africa. They told me it has sold out. If anyone has a spare adult ticket for this game please can you get in touch with me as my mate really wanted to go this match

just been into the club shop to get my mate a ticket for Bolton as he is on his way back from a charity bike race in SOuth Africa. They told me it has sold out. If anyone has a spare adult ticket for this game please can you get in touch with me as my mate really wanted to go this match

More on sale 12 o clock monday

That's brilliant news but my tickets ain't spare - sorry

Yep. Hopefully without a scrap of yellow and black anywhere but on the pitch.

What if you only bought a yellow and black shirt or your home one has fallen apart or you're one of those who wears whatever colours the team wear on the day? Not necessarily a sign of protest - could be a sign of support. I'll be there in blue by the way but others are entitled to wear what they want for whatever reason they want.

What if you only bought a yellow and black shirt or your home one has fallen apart or you're one of those who wears whatever colours the team wear on the day? Not necessarily a sign of protest - could be a sign of support. I'll be there in blue by the way but others are entitled to wear what they want for whatever reason they want.

I think you know what I mean.

The schism that has existed so far needs to be left to one side until the end of the season.

Don't be daft Roost, if folk are wearing black and yellow whilst singing their hearts out in support of the team, what's the problem?

That's exactly what I want.

It's the songs that get sung when it's not going our way that we could do without.

Archived