BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Allocation

Not read the whole thread. Ur. Koto. Had a deal on to shift tickets which was buy QPR & Rovers tickets and u pay for one and they've totally sold out of those so I imagine the top tier will be covered in this deal :)

Home sections of breezeblock nothing like full v Qpr. Top tier away end empty so maybe theres a chance of that for us if needed.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are also a few pubs that will not allow away support in.

Beehive pub (At top on the roundabout) is perfect for away fans...so no worries there....they also have free parking....as do most side streets around there

how are people getting to this game? I was thinking the train but that means switching at Preston to get to Horwich Parkway. Any coaches or buses operating from Darwen?

Minibus.

Its a schlep on the train tbh.

Its costsing us £10 each for the minibus return - seems reasonable.

how are people getting to this game? I was thinking the train but that means switching at Preston to get to Horwich Parkway. Any coaches or buses operating from Darwen?

Spinners Pub are doing a 50 seater coach and possibly a minibus. I usually go with them, but on this occassion I going on a different bus

To get to horwich park way from darwen just change at Bolton don't need to go anywhere near Preston. We've always got train to Bolton drink round the wetherspoons and other high class joints then gone back to bolton station then its direct to horwich station.

To get to horwich park way from darwen just change at Bolton don't need to go anywhere near Preston. We've always got train to Bolton drink round the wetherspoons and other high class joints then gone back to bolton station then its direct to horwich station.

I've never heard whetherspoons described as a high class joint before, quality.

Experimental faze? :lol:

haha! Im going on a bus from.... Feniscowles! A crazy radical world-shattering experiment!!

It's a real possibility we may sell out the entire end which I believe is about 5,000. Particularly if the great one can achieve a back to bak win for the first time ever on Tuesday. I stand to be corrected but I think the last, and only time, we have sold out the entire end was for the fa cup 5th Round tie in 2001. We have previously sold out allocations of 3 quarters of the stand.

Spinners Pub are doing a 50 seater coach and possibly a minibus. I usually go with them, but on this occassion I going on a different bus

Cheers, I think a mate has booked me and my other mate onto the Spinners coach. he said they are opening early for breakfast then stopping off at a pub on the way over

I work in Bolton and I can tell you for a fact that their weatherspoons is no way on this earth a high class joint, its worse than our postal order!!!

haha! Im going on a bus from.... Feniscowles! A crazy radical world-shattering experiment!!

It's a real possibility we may sell out the entire end which I believe is about 5,000. Particularly if the great one can achieve a back to bak win for the first time ever on Tuesday. I stand to be corrected but I think the last, and only time, we have sold out the entire end was for the fa cup 5th Round tie in 2001. We have previously sold out allocations of 3 quarters of the stand.

If we sell out then it's going to be a brilliant day :)

The bottom tier holds 2800 surely the top tier is pretty much similar? That would be slightly more than 5000 which for an away day is good going

Dam right I was joking. Frankly whatever town or city in weatherspoons universally dreadful establishments.

Don't think sarcasm translate well in the written word. 

You think spoons are dreadful pubs??? Surely this is the joke right?

The bottom tier holds 2800 surely the top tier is pretty much similar? That would be slightly more than 5000 which for an away day is good going

Top tier only holds around 2k i think, look at the shape of it. Either way it should be a 4 thousand plus following like at Wigan, wonder if the press or M.o.D will mention it as they always fall over themselves to say there's only 400 away fans when we have small turnout's for live games :glare:

I agree. 'Spoons pubs in certain locations are fine

It's the clientèle that's more of a problem, in the rougher Spoons. Sure, they aren't minimalist swanky bars or log fired hoity toity public houses but I'd take them over either of the aforementioned.

Archived