SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolo Zenden

bats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whut?

I was clearly taking the pish. Just speaks volumes for the current regime that people actually believed it.

Three others after you certainly missed the "clear" pish statement lol.

"You guys ran with it, not me, Mr. Shadow."

Who are the guys that ran with? I certainly did not believe or disbelieve it- in fact I have never made a single post about it, I merely stated that according to Cryer it was nonsense, then your strange message appeared...

Who are the guys that ran with? I certainly did not believe or disbelieve it- in fact I have never made a single post about it, I merely stated that according to Cryer it was nonsense, then your strange message appeared...

I present Exhibits A, B & C:

An absolute joke if true that it's that high per appearance.

Who the hell offered him those terms?!!

Meat Pie head Desai, anyone else would have been sacked !!

50,000K your having a giraffe surely?

Is it a decent source?

Venky's must rue the day the bought FM2011.

And someone was obviously suckered enough to ask Cryer, according to you.

Are we done here?

I present Exhibits A, B & C:

And someone was obviously suckered enough to ask Cryer, according to you.

Are we done here?

Exhibit A

"You guys ran with it, not me, Mr. Shadow."

A comment you made to MY message, where did I run with it?

Would you like me to underline as well as bold the bit I found difficult to understand? Or would you like to me give you another correct definition. :P

I just read Kean's comments regarding Zenden. I could quote him directly if i could be bothered, but it was something like "...he has a lot of offers but i hope he considers our offer....". Deary me! We are now openly trying to entice 35(i think) yr olds to join us? Having been unattached since last season, he should be begging us, not the other way. Kean also mentioned about the squad lacking experience. I wonder if paying Salgado until the end of the season might be more worthwhile than recruiting Zenden? Because, of the two, i know who i'd rather have during a relegation dog fight.

He'd probably do a job but, if we're looking to slash the wage bill, why are we allocating wages to yet another attack-minded midfielder who will not be ready for first team football until the start of next season and who is totally lacking in match practice?

Get rid of some of the deadwood, reduce the size of the squad, and bring in a tackler. We never did replace Savage and I cannot believe we still haven't rectified this problem.

This becomes ever-more pointless every day it isnt concluded. At his age and after so long without playing, he isn't going to be up to speed in a hurry, and he is hardly for next season. I'll be happier if this doesn't happen.

• 2 months later...

Archived