BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolo Zenden

bats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no doubt that Zenden would be the answer to all our problems. Why not line him up as the next assistant manager too?

Sarcasm mode off.

Surely this cant be true? Martin Blackburn does seem very clued up about Rovers developments so perhaps we can 'look forward' to Zenden contributing nothing more than (or even as much as) the likes of Pedersen, Rochina, Formica can.

I think Zenden moved into a fairly deep central role after his pace went, so I imagine he would be seen as a potential partner to N'Zonzi more than anything.

N'Zonzi aside, we don't have a central midfielder who can play that deeper role who has the technical ability and composure to retain possession.

I think he'd be a decent temporary signing, our central midfield is woefully thin. Having said that, it would be coupled with immense frustration that we didn't make a move for Diarra instead, as he would have been ideal.

I think Zenden moved into a fairly deep central role after his pace went, so I imagine he would be seen as a potential partner to N'Zonzi more than anything.

N'Zonzi aside, we don't have a central midfielder who can play that deeper role who has the technical ability and composure to retain possession.

I think he'd be a decent temporary signing, our central midfield is woefully thin. Having said that, it would be coupled with immense frustration that we didn't make a move for Diarra instead, as he would have been ideal.

When was the last time Zenden played? What are the chances of him getting anywhere near match fitness between now and end of season?

Unless I am unaware of a recent spell he has had at a team then I see no benefit in this potential signing.

Agreed on Diarra- at least he is still of a decent age (although also unlikely to be fully fit for a while).

From Tugay, Bellamy, Bentley, Savage, Roque Santa Cruz, Nelsen, Samba, Friedel - to Petrovic, Slew, Goodwillie, Vucevic, Orr, Zenden, Anderson and Ribiero.

Is it any wonder?

Is Slew gone out on loan already? Stevenage or someone?

Archived