BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Swansea Away

Howdy all

I've been tasked with the job of getting hold of 14 tickets for the Swansea V Rovers match. We're heading to Cardiff on a stag do for the weekend and the lads all want to watch a game of footy. Problem is I'm the one of only 2 rovers fans in the group. What's the odds on me getting hold of this many tickets?

Has anyone had similar experiences? Are the ticket office fairly accommodating in sorting issues like this or am I going to be bang out of luck.

Howdy all

I've been tasked with the job of getting hold of 14 tickets for the Swansea V Rovers match. We're heading to Cardiff on a stag do for the weekend and the lads all want to watch a game of footy. Problem is I'm the one of only 2 rovers fans in the group. What's the odds on me getting hold of this many tickets?

Has anyone had similar experiences? Are the ticket office fairly accommodating in sorting issues like this or am I going to be bang out of luck.

Talk to the ticket office and I am sure that they will try and help you out, if you have no luck then let me know.

I'm guessing demand will be very high for this game. It's a new ground for most Rovers fans and I have heard a lot of people planning to go down for the weekend. Coupled with that the ground capacity is not huge so I would imagine our allocation will not be that big.

• Backroom

best thing is not to go at all because we have no chance of getting anything there!!!

Or at old Trafford, in fact I remember commenting that rather them than me that day

• 2 weeks later...

Archived