BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No fight left?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The players have to keep fighting, Stuart. But whether they will is another matter. :(

While there's hope.. ?

I think people's current state of mind mean sarcasm needs to be halted for a while.

We are down Zac.

Us fans have had all the heart and spirit ripped out of us!

I'll still be getting behind the players but i'll ferociously be again kean and the owners.

The players have to keep fighting, Stuart. But whether they will is another matter. :(

While there's hope.. ?

didnt look like the players were showing any fight today whatsoever - just watched the game live

This thread was started because the FANS supposedly had no fight left?!

'Cos Steve Kean's Hypnotoad uses the same backwards logic as braddock.

The mood of the fanbase is the result of events on & off the field. Not the other way around. Something they fail to grasp.

This thread was started because the FANS supposedly had no fight left?!

so the fans are to blame ...are they ? well watch that from today and you'll see the players have no fight left..yes those overly paid players..

Can't believe you guys have got sucked back in, i thought you were clear and away a few weeks back so it shows you how quickly fortunes can change which does suggest they could still change again. If it's any consolation I think if we lose next weekend to Swansea then we'll be joining you in the Championship. Thankfully for us Swansea don't seem to travel too well but then again we thought Fulham didn't either.

Can't believe you guys have got sucked back in, i thought you were clear and away a few weeks back so it shows you how quickly fortunes can change which does suggest they could still change again. If it's any consolation I think if we lose next weekend to Swansea then we'll be joining you in the Championship. Thankfully for us Swansea don't seem to travel too well but then again we thought Fulham didn't either.

'Fortunes' have nothing to do with our position. We're where we deserve to be and have been for most of the whole season.

its gonna be a 3 way fight wigan , bolton + QPR

We are shyte trotter and the table does not lie,let me give you Steve 'TEFLON' Keans record in charge of our club in all its sad glory...

P 54 W 12

You guys have suffered since the Chicken Farmers have taken over and I'm not on here to judge or point the finger as I'm sure you've debated that long and hard already. All I would say is the Coyle has a 1 point advantage over Kean this season; we're £130m in debt to an old man in his 70s and he likely to be our manager next season no matter what happens in the next 6 games. If Kean does take you down surely he'll be in charge next season otherwise why not sack him in January so i suspect you've got him for a while yet

You guys have suffered since the Chicken Farmers have taken over and I'm not on here to judge or point the finger as I'm sure you've debated that long and hard already. All I would say is the Coyle has a 1 point advantage over Kean this season; we're £130m in debt to an old man in his 70s and he likely to be our manager next season no matter what happens in the next 6 games. If Kean does take you down surely he'll be in charge next season otherwise why not sack him in January so i suspect you've got him for a while yet

You may well be right Mr Trotter , but I don't think Coyle is a liar ,strikes me has a decent guy ....

'Cos Steve Kean's Hypnotoad uses the same backwards logic as braddock.

The mood of the fanbase is the result of events on & off the field. Not the other way around. Something they fail to grasp.

Nope surprisingly I do grasp that tricky concept. I'm just sick of the indulgent wallowing that has taken over our support. Doubtless driven by those not intending to turn up next season or who don't turn up anyway. Pretty easy thing to do embracing the fall down an endless pit of despair for those intending to **** off before we hit the bottom.

Nope surprisingly I do grasp that tricky concept. I'm just sick of the indulgent wallowing that has taken over our support. Doubtless driven by those not intending to turn up next season or who don't turn up anyway. Pretty easy thing to do embracing the fall down an endless pit of despair for those intending to **** off before we hit the bottom.

Its pretty hard to argue against your sentiment but I'm gonna try ...

THEY ARE ###### RAPING US! DON'T YOU SEE? YOUR BLIND LOYALTY IS AN ORIFICE INVITATION >>>!!!

FFS! if you let them dick you, they will.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! WHEN WILL YOU REALISE? WHEN THEY PEPPER SPRAY YOU IN THE FACE?

What's there to support. I love rovers but it's an empty shell of the thing I've been so passionate about sine a 10 year old boy. As Topman says what's there to hold on to and identify with? The manager? The owners? The players? The club image? Everything has been taken from us. Even the fans are pretty much told to love Venkeys/Kean or p**** off.

I don't mind us being crap, I don't mind what division we're in (preferably premiership mind) but at the moment there's utterly nothing to identify with. The best I can see happening is us getting relegated and Kean, Venkeys etc. going - and that'd still leave us financially stuffed and in a bit of trouble. My fear is as others have said we're going to end up like Stockport plummetting under bad ownership determined to get every last bit from us that they can, or too proud to let go to the wreckage.

Brilliant, brilliant post.

• Backroom

Ever thought about moving to North Korea pal?

Indulgent?

If there was something positive to hold onto, we would be glad of it! We have been on a downward trajectory sinc Venkys replaced Allardyce with Kean and they have rewarded him twice for failure. Unless that changes what positives are there? Kean has even made the word 'positive' seem negative!

So c'mon Toadster, give us some genuine hope because there is nothing cathartic about relegation under this bunch.

Archived