BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what did you end up doing about your early bird offer?

239 members have voted

1. 1. So what did you do?

• Didn't have one and haven't bought one
    • Didn't have one before but I do now!!!
    • Had one before and have renewed!!!
    • Had one and haven't renewed but am waiting to see what occurs
    • Had one, Haven't renewed and won't regardless
    • I don't like the above questions, they should have been different, lifes not fair

Already answered these questions, and tbh, What has it got to do with you?

I hope admin remove half these post, as its about what people did about the early bird, and not when, how, and where people get their season tickets, or their personal lives.

I suspect that a few are looking for a hook to rip into you.

While most are looking to heal the rift between fans, there are always a few who'd prefer to score a few cheap points than focus on the real problem, Kean and the owners' judgment.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV ? even the BBC have axed the football league show

Its not been axed, they lost the rights to the Football League when the bidding came round again. I think SKY now has exclusive rights, not heard about anyone else sharing with them anyway.

I honestly think that most people make their minds up over the summer every year, whatever the cost/situation at the club. This time of year, lots families will be saving/paying for holidays. I think the final sales will be similar to those of the last Championship season.

We sold 12000 Season Tickets in the Championship last time and had an average crowd of almost 20000.

Not a chance in hell the figures will be at that level next season.

Didnt realise you followed me around the ground, I think you need to get out more

Thanks for the advice Glen, I'll try to get out a bit more. To be fair, it was more I see you piping up here there and everywhere due to the fact that you had your own personalised T-Shirt on, in a special shade of illuminous yellow, sort of drawing attention to yourself :tu: So rather than following you stood out at the bottom of the BBurn End enciting the crowd to chant "Kean Out" etc during a game. Then another time, I saw you in the Blackburn End, arguing with an old woman and an old chap (it was the time your friends said you were a "Leader amongst men", to which she replied "No he's not, he's a ######" and chased after you, yapping like a Yorkshire Terrier :D ), since then I saw you pop up pointing at Kean when we went a goal down once - you were in the Jack Walker then...with the T-Shirt on :brfc: Hope this clears it up dude :brfc:

Riversider48....one post,and a Season-Ticket Holder,5th generation supporter explaining that this is just a blip in our history.

TopMan(?)many posts per day,a spokesman for boycotts,never had a season-ticket and holds an unrealistic view of the normal supporter(its a passion NOT a consumer decision TopMan)

Know who i would rather have a beer with. Keep the Faith...they will be gone in 2013.

Spot on, personally I'm a bit sick of those who are so obsessed with explaining why they don't attend games incessantly on this message board.

That includes touchy sods who believe that commenting that Glen Mullan is a committed fan is smarmy. I don't agree with the protests and I think the best thing that has been done in that area is to keep them peaceful. Personally I feel that they have not helped the team and that a number of times the abuse has been over the top. I can understand the emotion though.

However can we at least be adult enough to recognise that we share a love of the Rovers without automatically assuming that every comment that is positive about one person is automatically a criticism of others.

It's a really valid topic to understand who has renewed or not and why. Having stated the reasons that should be enough, let's focus on the thread and I include myself in that lecture, so I'll shut up on this topic apart from reiterating that I have renewed (my 35th time - just me being an old fart)

Hit the report button to get us to remove content. We can only act on stuff that's been brought to our attention (general reminder, not specificly aimed at Glen, he just reminded me)

Thanks for the advice Glen, I'll try to get out a bit more. To be fair, it was more I see you piping up here there and everywhere due to the fact that you had your own personalised T-Shirt on, in a special shade of illuminous yellow, sort of drawing attention to yourself :tu: So rather than following you stood out at the bottom of the BBurn End enciting the crowd to chant "Kean Out" etc during a game. Then another time, I saw you in the Blackburn End, arguing with an old woman and an old chap (it was the time your friends said you were a "Leader amongst men", to which she replied "No he's not, he's a ######" and chased after you, yapping like a Yorkshire Terrier :D ), since then I saw you pop up pointing at Kean when we went a goal down once - you were in the Jack Walker then...with the T-Shirt on :brfc: Hope this clears it up dude :brfc:

You just made my day! Thanks

Err the 'old woman and chap' were Lord and Lady Birdy. :brfc:

Archived