BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Petition discussion

Well I must be incredibly stupid because I'm completely unable to see anywhere how to sign this petition - hope it's only me?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I must be incredibly stupid because I'm completely unable to see anywhere how to sign this petition - hope it's only me?

Its a bit daft that the comments box is right at the bottom. I'm not able to move it though.

Should be no need for the loon to go over, it should be all over bar the confirmation that the deluded one ' has left the building'

I fear this to be a token 'excitement' gesture to appease us fans with the then usual letdown again that the lunatics are still resident in the asylum.

There has been three previous petitions the last one had around 2000 signatures, but another can't do any harm imo, as more people have shifted their opinion, although it needs to be more accessible with another petition which people can sign in person.

The last ones never really had an impact due to them being done online

Entirely fair point, its something I said about previous petition, but its something we have to stress is that we havent had time to go collecing physical signatures etc. The response this time however seems to be immense, and would really like to have seen how much we could have done had we taken it further.

It cant be dressed up as 1% for sure.

anyone know of an overall total? last i saw Kamy mentioned trying to get well over 6000. Would be amazing if we were close to 10000.

2,595 comments left after the letter. Although there are plenty which leave more than 1 name, although i imagine dingles have had their fun also.

2,595 comments left after the letter. Although there are plenty which leave more than 1 name, although i imagine dingles have had their fun also.

Surely the singles would not sign it as they would rather kean stayed at the club.

Its a bit daft that the comments box is right at the bottom. I'm not able to move it though.

Refreshed off and on for two hours and can't get past Howard Jenkins on Sunday 13th

In the event, that she does not read them,

Wouldn't it be better sending them to the Indian Press.

I am sending my comments to tthe press

Steve Kean has no regard what so ever for the supporters and proud history of Blackburn Rovers.

Even a UK judge accused him of not telling the truth.

His resutls on the pitch should have been enough to have him removed long ago.

Immediate action is now required to restore Blackburn Rovers to the high esteem they were held in by the football world.

In just 18 months the tradition and heritage built up over 137 years has been destroyed, do you Mrs D want that legacy on your name? or do you have the courage to admit a mistake and remove Steve Kean from the most sucessful town football club in the world

IE

Firefox

Safari

Chrome

None will go past around 13.00 hours on Sunday

Try going to the front page of this site click on the petition headline and scroll down. IE has been a pain in the butt for me recently. Never a geek around when you want one.

Try going to the front page of this site click on the petition headline and scroll down. IE has been a pain in the butt for me recently. Never a geek around when you want one.

Tried that PAFELL. Thanks

5000+ given the timescales is incredible.

Well done. That needs to be part of the handover speech. Madame, this petition was a list of names collected in just 48 hours...

Archived