BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Students

• Backroom

Just had my results for the second year of my course and passed all modules! Anyone else had results and want to share with fellow rovers?

Thinking this thread could be a general thread about other studenty stuff too (finance, renting, complaints, funny stories etc).

• Backroom

Once had to drag a mate up the stairs from an underground club (Squires in Preston, to those who know it) all the way back to his flat. With him being Batman (and I, The Joker) it was a bit of a strange scene. The Joker finally won!!! Mwahahahaaaaaa!!!

Just had my results for the second year of my course and passed all modules! Anyone else had results and want to share with fellow rovers?

Thinking this thread could be a general thread about other studenty stuff too (finance, renting, complaints, funny stories etc).

The grants must not be enough to live on if the students have to resort to renting.

Just keep safe people.

Loved my time at uni, wouldn't change it for anything. Having said that, I would advise anyone if you can get a GOOD apprenticeship at a decent company snap their hands off. The costs now are getting unreasonable for ,most.

don't wanna be seeing any of you at my desk in the jobcentre....Only kidding. Well done. Wish i had been more committed in my student days. Loved a dinner time pi$$ up in blackburn whilst supposed to be heading for the library.

vulcan

Archived