BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Paulo Jorge

Kamy100

Considering the number of times we have paid high fees for players and they've turned out to be flops, is it such a bad thing paying low fees? Some of our better players of recent times have been bought on the cheap and some of them have been players that the majority of people had never even heard of.

yes gumbi but they were chosen by managers who knew what the hell they were doing not an incompetent buffoon like kean, he gives contracts to every tom dick and harry who is under 20 so that he claim 'we are a young team, it will take a few years before we can get in the champions league' ######.

I imagine Kean even picks out his fruits and vegetables at the grocery by finding resemblances to football players.

He probably has a collection of potatoes at home he thinks looks like Spain's World Cup winning squad.

Should we not give them a chance. I know that Kean has brought them in - but at the end of the day they are Rovers players, and should be given our support - especially as young players. I'll reserve judgement on how good or bad they are until they have been given a decent chance.

Archived