BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Paulo Jorge

Kamy100

Kammy, Just out of interest do you know who the agent is for theses young Portugese lads - It's not Pini Zahavi is it?

Are we signing these lads to keep Zahavi happy so he pushes the Adrien deal through?

Maybe Kean's making himself known to Portuguese agents so he has can sort out his post-Rovers career?

Quite possibly , it is highly unlikely , he will get another job in England ...

I wonder if his bodyguard will follow him ?

Interestingly hes a defensive midfielder. I have no issue with us looking at young potential players, if we do have better contacts etc in portugal then thats fine. Its whether the players are good enough amd importantly we are not overly relying on these players straight away. Nunes and this guy obviously are good enough to get into the portuguese international set up for their ages groups so the must have some potential. Alsoo in some ways if there are a few of them together then there is probably a better chance of settling in england. An experienced pro who has always had a good work ethic along side some youngsters almost seems to much like common sense.

I find the comments under the link to be embarrising, what a bunch of moaning faced b******ds we are. The comments really don't help anyone, but they continue to bash on.

Kean will be here for a while, I just dont see the point in bashing every signing in this manner.

Junior and Jorge, Welcome to Rovers!

This is just like the petrovic signing couldnt get jermain jones so we went for a raw youngster.

Couldnt get SIlva so now have gone for Jorge who????

Dunn and Murphy in midifeld then...!!!!!! Kean you moron.

To be fair, I think these two are being brought in as squad players rather than starters. I still expect to see a new central midfielder and a striker - Silva and Mackie are still being chased.

I can't see Silva happening at this stage, he must have made up his mind to stay at Sporting by now. As for Mackie, will anything happen until we know how much money we get for Hoilett?

It's worrying that we're waiting for more cash before spending, another window of frustration and to think that some people will probably be satisfied with what we've got so far is mindbuggling to say the least.

Archived