BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Guidetti

neophox

I would still class Kuyt as a good signing though.

I thought after a bad one we had to name a good un i'd have gone remeber suarez

It is however worth noting that alves kezman kuyt and babbel would have scored for fun in championship

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be a tremendous signing BUT city will not sell him.

He has been laid low with a mystery virus for a while too which ensured he missed the euros. He lost all feeling in his leg at one point! Proceed with caution but a loan, well that would be some coup!

Thought it was a 'standard' salmonella infection/food poisining. Should be fully recovered by now.

Why people are listing Durch players in England? The lad is Swedish and was on loan in Holland. No way City to sell him but they definitely will loan him out. Don´t think he wants to play Championship after banging goals in the Dutch Everdivisie for a big club.

It was pointed out he had only scored goals in holland so might not be good ala alfonso alves to which someone replied van nistlerooy and since then it went on and on.

City might sell him with buy back clause and with the players ahead of him at city Dzeko, Aguero, Ballotelli and Tevez plus who ever they bring in i can see first team chances being somewhat limited at city.

City may go for a sale with a huge sell on bonus. They may see it as a good option for him to go to a championship team where he will play every game rather thn go to a prem team where he may be on the bench for chunks of the season.

They won't sell him, absolutely no chance.....it would be like asking Chelsea if they wanted to sell us Lukaku.

I've never actually seen this guy play but I heard all season long about the Man City player on loan at Feyenoord who has been banging them in......I'm gonna presume that if you can score in the Eridvisie (sp?) then you can do it in the C'ship so we should be going all out to get him in on loan......might be beneficial to Mancini etc as our home games won't be too far to travel to watch him play.

I think even at a team like Wigan or Norwich, he would play less than he would here so maybe the player/club cares more about how many games they will play......then again surely Feyenoord want him back?

They won't sell him, absolutely no chance.....it would be like asking Chelsea if they wanted to sell us Lukaku.

I've never actually seen this guy play but I heard all season long about the Man City player on loan at Feyenoord who has been banging them in......I'm gonna presume that if you can score in the Eridvisie (sp?) then you can do it in the C'ship so we should be going all out to get him in on loan......might be beneficial to Mancini etc as our home games won't be too far to travel to watch him play.

I think even at a team like Wigan or Norwich, he would play less than he would here so maybe the player/club cares more about how many games they will play......then again surely Feyenoord want him back?

Andy cryer is normally pretty good when it comes to the stories and in his article it states that rovers have been made aware of his availablity now with any kentro links there is it not possible they know he is for sale/loan and have informed the club.

Archived