BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers TV Live Games

We pay Boro live on a Friday night. Bonus points for anyone who can recall the last time, and to my my mind the only time, we played a match on a Friday night...

With out checking, we've played two matches on a Friday night in 84 against Southampton when we lost 1-0 and the following year when we lost 2-0 to man utd. I think it was the game when Rathbone who stood on the ball allowing strachan to run clear and score.

Setanta Australia have announced first two months of games, only two Rovers live games (so will possibly be found showing elsewhere :xmas: )

That 'elsewhere' comment sounds positive. Could you PM me that info? One game a month on Setanta doesn't really seem worth it...

We pay Boro live on a Friday night. Bonus points for anyone who can recall the last time, and to my my mind the only time, we played a match on a Friday night...

Week last friday in Deventer against GoAhead ?

went to that huddersfield game. it was kicking off everywhere after the match. dont know if its still the same but both sets of fans had to walk down one long road to get away and fights broke out all over. 2 huddersfield fans started fight and after about 20 secs they stopped when they both realised. it was crazy

And what a birthday it was

How did I forget that one!! Brilliant game.

We hammered bolton away on that Friday, hignett rattled in a brilliant freekick, he tweeted me saying it was one of the best in his career.

and what a birthday it was

Oops, Bob; what a hostage to fortune that was!

I can't remember where I once read "Never ask a question unless you're sure of the answer"; but I know I've read it somewhere!

went to that huddersfield game. it was kicking off everywhere after the match. dont know if its still the same but both sets of fans had to walk down one long road to get away and fights broke out all over. 2 huddersfield fans started fight and after about 20 secs they stopped when they both realised. it was crazy

Thats Huddersfield for you. They came unstuck in Blackburn in our promotion season when they abused some asians.

Remember that Huddersfield game well. Expected to hammer them but they got a couple of goals against the run of play. Remember brooms slicing one in to equalise on 89 then they went the other end and nicked it. Season after at home ive never seen a more one sided 2-0 but if memory serves they had about 4cb injured

Archived