BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Marouane Chamakh

Sverre

According to the LT, Rovers are interested in Arsenal's Marouane Chamakh.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9872122.Rovers_look_to_Arsenal_striker_Marouane_Chamakh/?

I would never imagine Chamakh to go permanently to rovers, but perhaps a loan deal is within grasp?

Anyway, if Arsenal is to offload him I'm sure a big host of PL clubs would take interest...

I was a big admirer of his when he played in France, he has a big ego though. He could easily fit into a team outside of the top four and score goals in the PL. He also could go abroad and be a big hit. Chamakh i think would frown upon dropping into the Championship, probably think it as something of an isult to his talent to be fair. I hope we are not going to waste to much timeon this deal and get nowhere.

Chamakh could play in any league in the world. Not for a top 4 side or Barca/Real etc but someone much better than us!

Steve Kean and The Championship, he'd be as mad as Venky's to come here.

Move on.. next target.

Why do I feel that Kazim Richards will be our last signing and we're stuck with him and Gomes as a strike force.....

I just think we will wait right until deadline day now to get a striker in, just like we did last window with Yak. We got lucky with Yak, this time around can't see us getting that lucky again.

We will end up with someone totally unexpected.

What has happened to that Rosado guy anyway?

Chamakh doesn't fancy Blackburn switch

http://www.dailymail..._medium=twitter

I just think we will wait right until deadline day now to get a striker in, just like we did last window with Yak. We got lucky with Yak, this time around can't see us getting that lucky again.

We will end up with someone totally unexpected.

What has happened to that Rosado guy anyway?

Quote from today's Telegraph.

Meanwhile, Rovers are still waiting to complete the signing of Portuguese midfielder Diogo Rosado.

The 22-year-old has agreed personal terms with the club but negotiations are ongoing with Sporting about a compensation fee for his services.

Guidetti seems like a possibility. He's yet to establish himself and may be willing to take good wages to put himself in the shop window and hope that we are promoted.

I can see no real reason why Chamakh would want to come here. It would strike me that at least one Premier League club would be happy to take him on loan.

Can't see it happening. Not really going to think about it until it happens. That's the way I treat all transfers. We can speculate and speculate but we'll only know when they sign the dotted line. Not losing any sleep on these matters.

Of all the forwards rovers have 'suposedly' tried to sign(ronaldihno, Raul, Guidetti, etc...) Chamakh is the most unrealistic of the lot and it would be either pathetically naive or just another pr stunt to even check his availability,at least halve the clubs in europe would take him in a heartbeat if he really wanted out so why would he even consider rovers.

Of all the forwards rovers have 'suposedly' tried to sign(ronaldihno, Raul, Guidetti, etc...) Chamakh is the most unrealistic of the lot and it would be either pathetically naive or just another pr stunt to even check his availability,at least halve the clubs in europe would take him in a heartbeat if he really wanted out so why would he even consider rovers.

Because he's on crack :tu:

We have got on board all the striking options we are going to get .....

Cannot help thinking Richards ,wouldn't be here if Best wasn't injured ....

Course he wouldn't mate. That's why it's just a loan deal and he isn't even an out and out striker really, it's just a rushed deal (panic buy)

Archived