SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Richard Sherman = asshole

Maybe so but that interview was funny in a bizarre wat, sport doesn't need to be full of robotic sportsmen.

He was disrespectful but nothing worse. Without knowing much about the sport he seems to be the type that part of his game is getting under the skin of the opposition and be seems good at it.

Wonder if we would say the same about Ali these days?

By the way congrats again Abbey hope you make it to NY

Suprised how poor the patriots where, denver won in 3rd gear.

Ultimate matchup now with #1 offense facing #1 defense.

Old saying is defense wins championships....I guess we will soon find out

1st superbowl in a while where the weather could be a factor. that could go against the broncos in this one

Suprised how poor the patriots where, denver won in 3rd gear.

Ultimate matchup now with #1 offense facing #1 defense.

Old saying is defense wins championships....I guess we will soon find out

1st superbowl in a while where the weather could be a factor. that could go against the broncos in this one

Though I didn't see all of it, from what I saw, Brady was throwing incompletions, I guess that in part is why they lost.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4757852/long-story-brady-misses-deep-costly

I thought they'd come out and run it more like they did against the Colts last weekend.

Yeah brady missed a couple of key throws that would have led to points. The broncos did well on defense to be fair and got after brady.

Losing talib really hurt the pats as he's by far their best corner back. To make matters worse it was a block by welker that injued him which is ironic.

Still dont understand why they let welker leave

Buying the beer n pizza tonight .. The 1 stone lost this month will go out the windiw

That's a lot of beer and pizza Abs in one sitting! Good luck with that and good luck in the game. I'm with Al on this.

Why play the game on a Sunday though? I'd happily stay up on a Saturday night but Sunday into Monday? Very inconsiderate!

Archived