BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

Fulham owner owns the Jags, Jaguars losing bad now.

But SF is many people's favourites.

Unless one sees the original press release or studies the fixtures for the season, it is easy to not know what games are being played or may only hear it in passing.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good win for the packers. Plugging free agents and rookies in everywhere on offense and still Rodgers drops 44 on the vikes :xmas:

On a side note cant believe how dominant CJ is. 329 yards receiving is insane :blink:

On a side note cant believe how dominant CJ is. 329 yards receiving is insane :blink:

Calvin Johnson is unbelievable. He jumped for one catch yesterday with 2 defenders around him. He got up then kept on going. It looked like he had boosters in his feet that gave him a lift just when the others were on their way down.

My money is on either Seattle or San Francisco to win it.

As for a team in London, the commissioner, Roger Goddell, came out the other day and said he wants teams in London and Los Angeles, and doesn't care which comes first.

Calvin Johnson is unbelievable. He jumped for one catch yesterday with 2 defenders around him. He got up then kept on going. It looked like he had boosters in his feet that gave him a lift just when the others were on their way down.

My money is on either Seattle or San Francisco to win it.

As for a team in London, the commissioner, Roger Goddell, came out the other day and said he wants teams in London and Los Angeles, and doesn't care which comes first.

Aye he is a freak of nature. Wish he was up top with Rhodes for rovers :)

I think London and LA will get a team at the same time as an odd number of teams doesn't really work. It will happen its just a case of working out the logistics

Guest Norbert

A London vs. Seattle game would be a nightmare for travelling.

And I do wonder what a London team would be called? Any suggestions?

A London vs. Seattle game would be a nightmare for travelling.

And I do wonder what a London team would be called? Any suggestions?

I suspect a uk team will have to play 8 games on the trot at home, then 8 on the trot games away to combat travel issues. Whilst away they can find a base in the centre of america that suits logistically

As for a team name they would obviously be called London ROVERS :rover:

Guest Norbert

That might work. As for the name, we've had the London Monarchs, and I'd expect it to be something cliched and very much in that 'bowler hat, Hugh Grant and red buses' vision of the country that the yanks have.

It can't be a bird/big cat name, as I think all the scary ones have been taken. The London Tabbies isn't the right sort of thing.

Cant believe how important certain players are at times. Packers go from one of most explosive Offenses in NFL to cant complete a passs in the space of 1 injury. If rodgers misses more than 2-3 weeks the packers are finished :(

Matt Flynn back to the Packers must have a decent chance.

VY may make sense since he spent part of the Summer learning the play book. I'd like to see him get another chance.

Matt Flynn cleared waivers. You'd think if they wanted Flynn it would have been done by now via waivers so he had as much practice as possible.

Seems a no brainer to me after watching Wallace fail badly, but it seems they are sticking with Seneca Wallace :(

I see that nobody has mentioned the Richie Incognito suspension. It is causing all sorts of waves over here. Some higher up's at the Dolphins will be ousted over it.

For those who don't know what I'm on about here is on of many articles; http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57611027/miami-dolphins-coaches-reportedly-asked-richie-incognito-to-toughen-up-jonathan-martin/

I see that nobody has mentioned the Richie Incognito suspension. It is causing all sorts of waves over here. Some higher up's at the Dolphins will be ousted over it.

For those who don't know what I'm on about here is on of many articles; http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57611027/miami-dolphins-coaches-reportedly-asked-richie-incognito-to-toughen-up-jonathan-martin/

Seems a weird story. All Richie's teammates seem to be defending him in the story

Let's make sure that racial slurs are not used at all... not at all, not by anyone at all.

You think some people have used slurs in the NFL who weren't white?? They shouldn't get away with it either.

in other words, can anyone who has used any racist or even sexist/sexual orientation slur no matter their colour.

Archived