SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2013 THREAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooooooooo GO PACK GO!!!! :xmas:

Fair play to the broncos, they took a slight risk with manning after his injury and it really could not have worked out any better. They look the best team in the NFL at the minute. I dont see a team in the NFC capable of beating them if they reach the superbowl.

Cracking last gasp victory for the Niners on TV last night. Really enjoyed it.

I didnt :( :(

Such fine margins in sport, how does Hyde not intercept that on the final drive. kapernick is then the villan instead of the hero

I didnt :( :(

Such fine margins in sport, how does Hyde not intercept that on the final drive. kapernick is then the villan instead of the hero

Kapernick will always be the hero. He reminds me a lot of Young in the old days.

That final drive was superbly engineered to have that final kick for goal with no time left for a reply. Really well done.

Kapernick will always be the hero. He reminds me a lot of Young in the old days.

That final drive was superbly engineered to have that final kick for goal with no time left for a reply. Really well done.

He's a lot more dynamic than young as a runner. I wouldnt say superbly enginered as he should have been intercepted on that bad bad throw. The long run on 3rd down killed the packers, but again should have been stopped but the blitzing CB got giddy and blew it

Archived