BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham vs Rovers

The trouble with Rochina is he thinks he's Lionel Messi and the best player player on the field so its a waste of time passing to any one else,the only problem with that is he's a nightmare to play alongside he never plays better finishers in (Jordan Rhodes) and he thinks he's the star of the show.

Until his all attitude changes I cannot see the point of him in a division were physical quick players occupy the centre midfield positions.

Also I cannot believe how some people who post on here think that 29 goal Jordan Rhodes would not be a target for Premiership clubs these are the same idiots who thought we should drop Rhodes for Leon Best would lead the lie better they said crazy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

If I played with the likes of Murphy, Etuhu, Marcus Olsson, etc I'd probably be hesitant of passing to them as well.

Rochina does need to adapt his game to bring in the better players in the team (Rhodes... er, Kaz? Dunny in the couple of games he plays per season?) but I still think he has a lot to offer us.

I prefer Williamson to Jones but it would be good to have both in the squad

The issue is with those two and Lowe and Etuhu you have four industrious midfielders but a lack of creativity.

It's paramount to build from the back. Those 4 all all deep sitting and unfortunately central midfielders although Jones will get forward given the chance. If we are signing Dunn again then the 4 out of 5 that he doesn't play we'll have to rely on Rochina... who imo is the best available option by some distance to play in the hole behind Rhodes. Before the tragic Appleton got rid of him it was noticeable that opposing teams were allocating two men to mark him. First time I've seen that attention given to one player since Duff went to Chelsea.

It's paramount to build from the back. Those 4 all all deep sitting and unfortunately central midfielders although Jones will get forward given the chance. If we are signing Dunn again then the 4 out of 5 that he doesn't play we'll have to rely on Rochina... who imo is the best available option by some distance to play in the hole behind Rhodes. Before the tragic Appleton got rid of him it was noticeable that opposing teams were allocating two men to mark him. First time I've seen that attention given to one player since Duff went to Chelsea.

Agreed about Rochina. Appleton's biggest error was to let him go on loan. Our classiest player by a mile. Reminds me of a young Jansen.

Archived