BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carlisle United, Away, League Cup

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like slating players, but King has been very very poor. All pace, no awareness, selfish, can't strike a ball, can't cross - not great attributes for someone in a team that needs a goalscorer tonight. Time now for Nunes & Best I think and King needs go back to do a ton of work on the training field to get anywhere near the 1st team squad again...

Cairney's looking more and more impressive, and may very well be exactly what we need in the center of the park. Hopefully Lowe and/or Evans can give him the protection he needs in order to play his technical passing game. Taylor's looking quite the player as well.

Taylor is a real footballer. Reminds me a bit of El Hadji Diouf, good in possession out on the wing. Cairney looks good too, comfortable in possession, looking for the penetrating pass.

Pity about King and Olsson...

Agreed, he's going to be a vital player for us I think this season - very good display tonight

very very refreshing and long overdue to actually expect good deliveries from free kicks and corners................rather than seeing Pedersen stood over it with full knowledge/absolute certainty it will be completely wasted whilst the commentator winds me up further by claiming "we all know the quality Pedersen has in these situations".

People don't seem to understand Bowyer's seeing what these players have got and whether they're worth a try in the first team.

We can't just throw a current first teamer on, this cup doesn't matter as the league is our priority.

Archived