BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carlisle United, Away, League Cup

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very very refreshing and long overdue to actually expect good deliveries from free kicks and corners................rather than seeing Pedersen stood over it with full knowledge/absolute certainty it will be completely wasted whilst the commentator winds me up further by claiming "we all know the quality Pedersen has in these situations".

Cairney has produced more decent set piece deliveries in one game than the entire team did all last season

However this match finishes there's been quite a few encouraging things tonight (can't bring myself to use the word positives)

People don't seem to understand Bowyer's seeing what these players have got and whether they're worth a try in the first team.

We can't just throw a current first teamer on, this cup doesn't matter as the league is our priority.

That's what pre season is for isn't it?

Cairney has produced more decent set piece deliveries in one game than the entire team did all last season

However this match finishes there's been quite a few encouraging things tonight (can't bring myself to use the word positives)

Do you think we'll be able to hit the ground running on Saturday ?

it never happens because managers always have a favourite they have blind faith in and pick regardless of talent......but if bowyer wanted to he could actually pick 10 outfield players from this ramshackle squad with composure and noticeable talent

but as I say it never happens and I fully expect king lowe marrow starting Saturday.

Songo'o seems to be fairly solid. Cairney and Taylor are brilliant, worth places on Saturday.

King, Olsson, Kane and Eastwood are awful.

Lowe has actually done really well since coming on and Dunn seems to be okay despite how late in the game it is.

Archived