BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Watford - Tuesday 1 October - Kick-off 19:45

Garner wasn't a bad right winger either - he put a mean cross in!!

I liked Garner so much, not just because he was always hungry to put the ball in the net, but because, in any situation he found himself, he would always get the best for the team e.g. when being closed down on the touchline he would win a throw-in to the Rovers.

It's the logic of the Lowe Boo Boys that I cannot understand. Instead of Jason Lowe think Mark Atkins. Like Lowe SuperAtko was a clean cut guy without a fancy hair do and he couldn't trap a wet sandbag. Like Lowe he always gave 100% graft and when he got the ball he was obviously instructed to give it immediately short and to a team mate in space. Like Lowe his talent was limited but nevertheless he became a fans favourite unlike Lowe. Whats the difference Simon or did you take an intense dislike to SuperAtko too?

tbh I can't rem Brad having a really poor spell of form. A poor spell for him would be hitting the heights of their careers for ANY keeper on our books since ..... and as for you suggesting dropping him for Peter Encklemann!!! :o

I agree about Lowe. He is a good strong player for us and those critics who have jumped on the critics' bandwaggon should jump off. Lowe is a powerhouse player who is getting better and better because he is now playing with team mates who have more skill and verve than those he previously played with.

Gary Bowyer is developing a very good team and Lowe is very much a part of it.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I really wanted to stick it up them and thrash them after their cheating antics with the free transfers but what pleased me most Jake Kean had nothing to do and we fully deserved our win but it was good to win against a side who cost infinitely more than our side as they say money does not always buy you success.

I must admit I really wanted to stick it up them and thrash them after their cheating antics with the free transfers but what pleased me most Jake Kean had nothing to do and we fully deserved our win but it was good to win against a side who cost infinitely more than our side as they say money does not always buy you success.

Hmmm.... not too sure about that in the bigger picture.

Archived