BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Muslims Batter Gay Partner

• Backroom

I may be reading it wrong, but are you saying beliefs come before the law? Surely it's the other way round?

As Christopher Hitchens once said: Human decency is not derived from religion; it precedes it.

I may be reading it wrong, but are you saying beliefs come before the law? Surely it's the other way round?

As Christopher Hitchens once said: Human decency is not derived from religion; it precedes it.

yes you are reading it wrong, before the law means it has precedence, like a person appears before the court

Guest Norbert

A choice of Hawaii, the Seychelles, Maldives, Caribbean, Greek Island, Italian lakes. :tu:

I'm with you on that Gordon. I'd also add New Zealand myself, as I'm not really one for really hot weather.

Who gets China?

Cheers. Doesn't really say enough for me to make comment. From that link it sounds like a fight between girls rather than an "honour" or even racial issue.

• Backroom

It was two girls setting another one up, they were walking with her pretending to be friends and while one filmed from the back the other launched an attack with her mate cackling on

The video was getting a lot of attention on Facebook

Not for entering into any debate on this subject, reading the Lancashire Telegraphs web page on the twenty most read stories makes for a town thats definitely breaking down socially. Rapes, fighting in the streets, elderly being battered whats going on.

If practicing Muslims, Christians etc should live in their "own" countries, where should the Atheists live?

You are making it up as you go along. I think you will find I was talking about the British way of life not the Christian one. Your post is irrelevant.

Archived