BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Muslims Batter Gay Partner

Wow just seen this on the news...

A non muslim had a lesbian fling with a muslim gay and they battered her near Barbra Castle Way . A full family of veiled up family attacked the non muslim woman for being gay. all on cctv.

Not looked for links just been on bbc news.

• Moderation Lead

Not the first time there have been violent reactions from Muslims to those that object to arranged marriages....

Doesn't make it any less shocking though. Disgusting, archaic behaviour.

The sad thing is something like this doesn't surprise me in the slightest, and i doubt it really surprises anyone else either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25874580

The most intolerant culture on earth and the government thinks integration is gonna work when tens of thousands are marrying into this country a year straight from it.

I know Bangladesh use to be united with Pakistan. I found this article, http://lightbox.time.com/2014/01/20/life-on-a-death-river-in-bangladesh/#1 <---- River in Bangladesh hopelessly polluted.

I'm sorry for the people, something also happened to a family here when one of the members went back to Pakistan, I don't want to go into that but it's bad over there. It's bad where I read in Afghanistan, some youth playing volleyball were mowed down. Disheartening all the way around.

The sad thing is something like this doesn't surprise me in the slightest, and i doubt it really surprises anyone else either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25874580

The most intolerant culture on earth and the government thinks integration is gonna work when tens of thousands are marrying into this country a year straight from it.

If we object to muslim interference in our laws and our society we have to accept that we shouldn't interfere with theirs. Time to wind our necks in across the globe and simply look after ourselves and our own interests.

The point is that Muslim customs are completely alien to the British way of life and we should not allow immigrants to change that. If they want to be practicing Muslims they should do so in a Muslim country and not try to change the rest of the world to what they want.

I know Christians try to do the same but that is equally wrong.

The point is that Muslim customs are completely alien to the British way of life and we should not allow immigrants to change that. If they want to be practicing Muslims they should do so in a Muslim country and not try to change the rest of the world to what they want.

I know Christians try to do the same but that is equally wrong.

If practicing Muslims, Christians etc should live in their "own" countries, where should the Atheists live?

If practicing Muslims, Christians etc should live in their "own" countries, where should the Atheists live?

They can live in one of the many secular states/counties of the world, like the UK,

just for info

Secularism is a principle that involves two basic propositions. The first is the strict separation of the state from religious institutions. The second is that people of different religions and beliefs are equal before the law.

Archived