BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Financial Director

pick32

If he's that good, why has he left Everton?

He hasn't come to us from Everton. He's not been in football for a while but now wants to be involved again. His leaving Everton wasn't because he was no good at the job. Read the article on the first page.

O' give over, you're just misery seekers.

O' give over, you're just misery seekers.

Sorry. In what way was I being miserable? I was just pointing out that it's wrong to say he's no good because he left Everton when he left Everton some time ago and has now decided it's time to come back into football. Try reading what is said instead of assuming.

Sorry. In what way was I being miserable? I was just pointing out that it's wrong to say he's no good because he left Everton when he left Everton some time ago and has now decided it's time to come back into football. Try reading what is said instead of assuming.

Sorry, my bad! I misread your post(I read "wasn't" as Was)

Well, Venkys haven't done anything wrong this season what I can recall?

*The have sticked with Bowyer.

*They bought in some quality players in Conway, Evans, Gestede and bargain of the season Cairney.

*They have appointed a well known finance director.

*They have got rid of Jerome Anderssons KEAN signings and reduced the wages.

*They have been quiet in public.

so on and on...

The seasons Before they had a guy called Jerome Andersson who they laid all their trust to and things Went straight down. They got rid of Andersson and some board members and is now on road to some stability.

Getting rid of Andersson, Agnew and Shebby has been the mainfactors this season for the club. Then when bad eggs like Orr and Murphy left the spirit has moved up!

Also, remember that Venkys owners are VERY RICH. Don't Think they want the tail between the legs..

really ?

He once bought some shelves for his garage off Derek. Deggsy delivered them in the boot of his old 91 plate volvo estate, when he arrived they found they were wearing matching knitted sweaters so had a lot in common. After that well the job was his.

Does anybody Else think that its about time Derek Shaw received a little praise for the way the clubs been run this year?(or since that nasty useless tosspot Agnew left, however you want to look at it!)

No, still got a long long way to go imo. 1.5 million (on record it's his fault and if it wasn't he's a contemptible money grabbing kean) plus what ever the "additionals" were in the Rhodes transfer. Will give him credit for the 2000 saved on chairs as long a s they didn't come from one of his companies. Said at the time of his appointment should be nowhere near this club and none of his actions have changed my mind.

He once bought some shelves for his garage off Derek. Deggsy delivered them in the boot of his old 91 plate volvo estate, when he arrived they found they were wearing matching knitted sweaters so had a lot in common. After that well the job was his.

Replace shelves with manager and garage with goodison and don't think you are that far away there

Does anybody Else think that its about time Derek Shaw received a little praise for the way the clubs been run this year?(or since that nasty useless tosspot Agnew left, however you want to look at it!)

Little fat queer nob ender

Is that you coming out?

As a nob ender by the sound of it!

As for giving Shelf McShelf any praise, er..., no. As pb points out his record at Rovers does not describe anyone of any real competence. Now that all the hoo-ha has died down, the most amnesiac/forgiving of Rovers fans could only really rate his stock as being at the level it was after PNE. Let's just say there's a reason he was selling shelves until Aggers got a lucky break.

Next there'll be folks saying what a great job he did "offloading Dann".

In my opinion, our club runs in spite of him, not because of him at the moment at least. Maybe when he's finished reading Aggers' book...

how-to-run-a-football-club-the-insider-s

Maybe he's a slow reader.

At a guess I'd assume this FD chap might well have got the job through the Degsy / Moyes / Everton connection.

Archived