BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Brentford: 17th March

Resting is for wimps. A fit player should be recovered from a 90minute game after two days no problem.

Heaven forbid that a professional athlete can play two 90 minute games a week and not be shattered. Come on, these guys aren't Supermen.

It's about time this league was stripped down to 18 teams to give these guys a bit of a break.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the team he puts out. Going off some of his mysterious selections this season, probably a stupid team and a frustrating 0-0 draw,

We've won 3 and that no longer happens. If it ever happened at all......history is being re-written.

Apparently a swallow was seen at Ewood.

We've won 3 and that no longer happens. If it ever happened at all......history is being re-written.

I don't get to see many games so I read this forum in order to get a handle on what's going on from those who are fortunate to get to matches or are close enough to have a valid opinion. In reading through the forum I come across posts like this that are designed to provoke a reaction and add NOTHING to the quality of the forum or the information contained in it and whose sole purpose is to start arguments or another circle jerk of back slapping and ego puffing amongst the usual cabal of miserablists. I do try to hold back but, as somebody who is passionate about Rovers, I find it difficult. Hence I end up in spats with the like of this plum.

Yes, I'll put it on ignore however, the Ignore Facility is unfortunately far from perfect.

As Perth Blue pointed out in the Charlton thread, we haven't won four on the trot in the league since Sept/Oct 2007. We've now managed three on the bounce three times over the past two seasons, but that's as close as we have got. Hopefully we can get over that psychological barrier tonight and make a statement of intent.

As Perth Blue pointed out in the Charlton thread, we haven't won four on the trot in the league since Sept/Oct 2007. We've now managed three on the bounce three times over the past two seasons, but that's as close as we have got. Hopefully we can get over that psychological barrier tonight and make a statement of intent.

Despite my weatherman impersonation earlier I think we might get a good win tonight. I'm not going to forecast a score but if Rhodes plays he will score. I'm going to stay up to listen on Radio Rovers so COYB :rover:

I don't get to see many games so I read this forum in order to get a handle on what's going on from those who are fortunate to get to matches or are close enough to have a valid opinion. In reading through the forum I come across posts like this that are designed to provoke a reaction and add NOTHING to the quality of the forum or the information contained in it and whose sole purpose is to start arguments or another circle jerk of back slapping and ego puffing amongst the usual cabal of miserablists. I do try to hold back but, as somebody who is passionate about Rovers, I find it difficult. Hence I end up in spats with the like of this plum.

Yes, I'll put it on ignore however, the Ignore Facility is unfortunately far from perfect.

And yours was such a succinct and immense contribution with the usual insult thrown in there. You even got across fully your hypocritical nature (calling my post a wind up, when it was my observation of the current board editorial, then posting a total wind up yourself). Well done.

Ignore me please as the less simple toss pots posts (reduced to your level sigh*) I have read the better as it sure shows that you've hardly seen Rovers for a decade

And yours was such a succinct and immense contribution. Well done.

W'nker and now plum. Your insults are getting milder Chris,. Sadly you seem to moan like an own woman about contributions yet contribute nothing yourself other than snide one liners or hypocritical moaning guff about posters. You say my post was aimed at getting a rise? Far from it. It is what is happening on this messageboard and if nobody replied I couldn't care less whereas your post was aimed entirely at me for the sole purpose of getting a rise. A tad hypocritical don't you thing? But then it's what I have come to expect from simpletons like you. Please please please put me on ignore then I may have to read a little less of your diatribe.

I put it down to all the nuclear testing in your hemisphere. Don't reply. We'll have this as day 1 of ignoring each other. I know my life will be so much richer for the lack of stupidity.

The WUM has cracked. Good work Chris :-)

Or a night on fosters

Blimy we get it you are SUPERFAN .

everyone's a superfan compared to the lesser-spotted Rover_Shaun. You have a lovely day and don't go hating :-)

And here's Blueboy the biggest abuser on the board. Another member Hypocrites R Us

I am rather glad you quoted my original post I a deleted it during an edit. Thanks.

Strange how the"revisionists" will also say it was me who started this current line of bickering.

Now I'll go back to posting my opinion on Rovers if that's ok to the Vile Club?

-----------------------------------------------------

Rovers 1 Brentford 1

Jonathan Douglas is bound to score now Venkys have finally dragged the club down to below his level.

The WUM has cracked. Good work Chris :-) everyone's a superfan compared to the lesser-spotted Rover_Shaun. You have a lovely day and don't go hating :-)

He goes on like a sixth form debate team captain. What a tool.

• Moderation Lead

Another thread dominated by a c0ck waving contest by people so intent on blaming the other side they can't see their own faults.

Boring. Sure the mods said they were taking a harder line again?

Sorry K-Hod but I can't help my stalkers. Hopefully now I've re-updated my ignore preferences they won't drag me down to their puerile level

As I tried before. Back on topic

--------------------------

Rovers 1 Brentford 1

Rovers 1 Brentford 1

Jonathan Douglas is bound to score now Venkys have finally dragged the club down to below his level.

Rovers good form, point wise, will continue as we all hope it will to the end of the season so the new man will have a confident squad (if only)

• Moderation Lead

Sorry K-Hod but I can't help my stalkers. Hopefully now I've re-updated my ignore preferences they won't drag me down to their puerile level

As I tried before. Back on topic

--------------------------

Rovers 1 Brentford 1

Rovers 1 Brentford 1

Rovers good form, point wise, will continue as we all hope it will to the end of the season so the new man will have a confident squad (if only)

Not trying to be a mod or anything, but if people don't like what others write, it's as simple as putting them on ignore as you have done. That applies to anyone!

Another thread dominated by a c0ck waving contest by people so intent on blaming the other side they can't see their own faults.

Boring. Sure the mods said they were taking a harder line again?

Get off your high-horse. The board's been quiet since we started winning. Start a thread or something and contribute.

Not trying to be a mod or anything, but if people don't like what others write, it's as simple as putting them on ignore as you have done. That applies to anyone!

Bloody hell K-hod. You just negated the Ignore Facility.

I don't get to see many games so I read this forum in order to get a handle on what's going on from those who are fortunate to get to matches or are close enough to have a valid opinion.

Is apparently OK (despite me making a very similar post a few weeks ago and getting hammered for it from the Superfans)

But apparently this is not OK:

Where was the snide comment telling Chris he should ask for directions to Ewood? Or saying he can't have a n opinion because he doesn't go often enough for your liking? Could it be because you only pull up the people who generally don't have the same opinion as you? You can now add bloody hypocrite to the list alongside lier.

is not ok? Where was the snide comment telling Chris he should ask for directions to Ewood? Or saying he can't have a n opinion because he doesn't go often enough for your liking? Could it be because you only pull up the people who generally don't have the same opinion as you? You can now add bloody hypocrite to the list alongside lier.

EDIT: Ah, that explains it.

We are all passionate about Rovers. The fact that the club is a hollowed out shell of it's former self (that cannnot be debated) makes us ALL go a bit bonkers

There is hope. If we can finally get a manager he has some decent players he can improve and mould into a team. The likes of Marshall, King and Cairney are prime examples of players who have hit somewhat of a development wall and are crying out for a manager who can take them up a level. Even Rhodes has regressed somewhat this season.

It's just need the club to wake up and smell some coffee before it's too late

Is apparently OK (despite me making a very similar post a few weeks ago and getting hammered for it from the Superfans)

But apparently this is not OK:

Where was the snide comment telling Chris he should ask for directions to Ewood? Or saying he can't have a n opinion because he doesn't go often enough for your liking? Could it be because you only pull up the people who generally don't have the same opinion as you? You can now add bloody hypocrite to the list alongside lier.

Chris doesn't come on a Rovers MB and slag everything to do with Rovers off or try to WUM people. Chris is also a long long way from home and yet he's still been to more games than the armchair critic. Chris also doesn't ram it down people's throats that he prefers fell-walking to Rovers. Which begs the question why the armchair critic/WUM bothers posting?

try thinking things through a bit more

Fell Walking. Ah...if only. Not done any for a year due to house rebuilding and life. Though searching back I last mentioned it in 2013 but don't let facts get in the way of another childish spleen venting dig.

And your opinion on the game is

Archived