BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Brentford: 17th March

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope their manager is going to stay around Blackburn for a bit ^_^

Only joking.....................or am I?

I've only just got back home so too late to go.......which I did contemplate for a while as there's just a glimmer of hope for the league season.

Conway is out so hopefully Taylor can step up to the plate tonight - he's always been pretty decent when I've seen him.

In keeping with the glimmer of hope I've got to put us down for a 2-1 win.

Kilgallon being fit is a massive boost, it means our chances of winning this one have dramatically increased. Wouldn't want to see a left back at CB, a rb at lb, and our best winger at right back which would have been relieved case if he hadn't of been fit.

Actually quite looking forward to this one now. Brentford and Ipswich are going off the boil, Wolves` form is patchy, and Forest`s new manager bounce will surely end soon. If we carry on our strong end of season form, there is genuine hope that we could sneak that sixth spot. In saying that, if we fail to win tonight the hope is ended. I know what result I'm expecting tonight! It's the hope that kills ya!

Just heard it said again on Radio Lancs

"There's always a tream that sneaks in."

I am away from my PC so I can't check so is this truth or phallacy?

It reminds me of the saying about Premierleague relegation....."There's always a team who drops like a stone and goes down" and thats more of an old wives tale.

Happy with line up given player availability.

Rovers flying and have momentum.

3-1 tonight with Wembley hotel rooms being snapped-up for the weekend of 24 May.

Has someone hacked Mercer's account........

Archived