BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MISSION FAILED COMPLETE

You are right Gav it isnt Rovers as we know it, off the pitch. No astute minds with the clubs best interests at heart. Is it any wonder droves have been disenfranchised? I can catagorically say with 101% certainty that nothing good will ever be acheived under Venky rule. Its a slow painful death. Black and white with no grey whatsoever

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thought of our club folding,with all its rich proud history,it's tradition of success as the most successful town club in England just fills me with utter dread...an absolute worse case scenario if ever there was one.

The thought of Ewood most likely being flattened for a housing estate and having the likes of local clubs fans dancing on our grave is truly an awful prospect.

I hate the Venkoids for basically destroying Jack's legacy but I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face.

We have to hope these people sell up at some time soon and are dutiful enough to quash the debt THEY have created.

Exactly when do the parachute payments run out..can someone clarify please?

That alone may be the long awaited Green light for the Venkoids to sell and run.

One matter is certain in my mind,if the Venkoids look to recoup their losses then we are finished,caput,dead as a dodo.That is the sad and almost inevitable end game if this lot don't walk away and write off the debt.

We are probably approaching 100 Million debt as a mid table Chumpionship club...

I believe they purchased us lock,stock and Barrel for 38 Million as a Premiership club?...where is the equity now?...go figure.

OH MY! :o

I think that Stuart has me on ignore so I'm not sure how I'm going to get an answer to this but is he suggesting that the club is not 'Rovers as we know it' because we are not currently in the Premier League? Also, is he suggesting that those of us who would not support a 'Pheonix club' are 'hypocrites' for some reason that I can't fathom? Maybe 'Parson and others' 'sidestepped' because they didn't know what he was on about?

As for the last paragraph I'm a bit out of the loop having moved overseas but I'm not aware of any Rovers minded individual or individuals with the wherewithal to fund a football club in the modern day. I know that Mr Battersby and Mr Currie are astute business men but haven't they distanced themselves from a takeover? If there is a 'fit and proper' person out there with the requisite financial clout to fund Rovers then I'd welcome them with open arms.

I dont personally believe such a person exists and so the consequences of Venkys chucking in the keys would be catastrophic.

After the site was reset by 18 months my ignore settings changed. (You must have been a decent poster at one point. :tu: ). Your posting style remains confrontational and frequently personal although I've mostly ignored you the old fashioned way to avoid inflaming things. But as you've put a direct question together I'll respond.

With your first 'point', you are just being obtuse. Regular readers who keep up with posts will have a view of certain posters (who are not fickle) and can link their comments together. You have summed up my point and then questioned your own understanding of it. But to be clear, yes, it is double-standards if people would walk away from "Blackburn Rovers 2016 FC" but have a pop at those who walked away "Blackburn Rovers post-PL FC" or more pertinently "Blackburn Rovers (Venkys London Ltd) FC".

On your second point, you are creating your own straw man to argue against a point that I wasn't making. I wasn't talking about a takeover. The debt means that a takeover is never going to happen - unless some rich Arab makes Venkys a stupid offer for no reason.

I'm talking about people dealing with administrators to avoid the club going under, a la Hereford. That's what I meant when I said "go to the wall" which wasn't one of the phrases you quoted, as it didn't fit with your point.

To be fair I wasn't actually making points more asking for clarification hence I didn't quote your 'go to the wall' phrase as we would be here all day if we were quoting each other verbatim.

I'm afraid I didn't really get much clarification from your second paragraph other that, in your opinion, it's double standards for those who continue to support Rovers to criticise those who would rather support another club.

Whether you like it or not Rovers in the current form are the same entity as the the institution that has existed for 140 years. A reformed club post administration would be a new club as I understand it. Either way it would be a terrible ignominy for a proud club to endure, especially as there is no guarantee of a successful resurrection.

To be fair your penultimate paragraph cleared up some of your assertions for me. As you are so keen on Rovers going into administration I take it that you aren't the owner of a business that would be losing money should that happen?

I'm honestly loathe to tell people who purport to be Rovers supporters to stop going but as you seem to want the club to cease to exist I respectfully suggest that you, Abbey and your ilk go away and form your alternative football club.

and you continue to moan at fans who attend week in week out ...PATHETIC .

ARE YOU A TOTAL WUM OR A TOTAL IDIOT? NOONE WANTS THE CLUB TO FOLD YOU TWIST WORDS MORE THAN A MP.

YOU REALLY DO LIKE TO WIND FANS UP.

NOONE ACTUALLY WANTS ADMIN FFS BUT IT WILL HAPPEN .

Throw a shrimp on ya Barbie and water the grog down.

and you continue to moan at fans who attend week in week out ...PATHETIC .

ARE YOU A TOTAL WUM OR A TOTAL IDIOT? NOONE WANTS THE CLUB TO FOLD YOU TWIST WORDS MORE THAN A MP.

YOU REALLY DO LIKE TO WIND FANS UP.

NOONE ACTUALLY WANTS ADMIN FFS BUT IT WILL HAPPEN .

Throw a shrimp on ya Barbie and water the grog down.

You're as thick as mince. Gtf.

To be fair I wasn't actually making points more asking for clarification hence I didn't quote your 'go to the wall' phrase as we would be here all day if we were quoting each other verbatim.

I'm afraid I didn't really get much clarification from your second paragraph other that, in your opinion, it's double standards for those who continue to support Rovers to criticise those who would rather support another club.

Whether you like it or not Rovers in the current form are the same entity as the the institution that has existed for 140 years. A reformed club post administration would be a new club as I understand it. Either way it would be a terrible ignominy for a proud club to endure, especially as there is no guarantee of a successful resurrection.

To be fair your penultimate paragraph cleared up some of your assertions for me. As you are so keen on Rovers going into administration I take it that you aren't the owner of a business that would be losing money should that happen?

I'm honestly loathe to tell people who purport to be Rovers supporters to stop going but as you seem to want the club to cease to exist I respectfully suggest that you, Abbey and your ilk go away and form your alternative football club.

Again, you miss the point. No longer sure if it's on purpose or what.

Think Middlesbrough 1986 rather than FCUM.

Or better yet... just think. :tu:

You are a bit thick though.

See you next Tuesday.

Again, you miss the point. No longer sure if it's on purpose or what.

Think Middlesbrough 1986 rather than FCUM.

Or better yet... just think. :tu:

See you next Tuesday.

Boro have done well considering what happened in the mid 80s. Hasn't that had much to do with Steve Gibson though? Are you aware of a Steve Gibson who will do the same for us?

I'm busy next Tuesday and unable to make it back to the UK. Wait a minute, did you just call me a @#/?? Good job you got out of that Google pic habit or you'd be going the same way as your fellow miserablist Majiball.

Boro have done well considering what happened in the mid 80s. Hasn't that had much to do with Steve Gibson though? Are you aware of a Steve Gibson who will do the same for us?

Nah, you're right. Stick with Stan Rao and Oliver Desai.

You know nothing about me .. You really do need a weaker brew..

Now if this was aimed at other posters you would be pulling the bullying card

You always play the victim but you are the most prolific bully on here.

Thankfully, I don't know you personally. However, I've seen enough of your semi literate rantings on this forum to know that you are as thick as a docker's butty.

Thankfully, I don't know you personally. However, I've seen enough of your semi literate rantings on this forum to know that you are as thick as a docker's butty.

The bully carries on

Log off, Chris.

Archived