BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MISSION FAILED COMPLETE

ok ,Beckham ,ronny, champions league and fa cup win ..all now failed in the lunatic world of the horrible turds in india,

fans now supporting these idiots and forgiving what they have done. Tonight could be my last time on Ewood until these scumbags go. Fans openly supporting them . Well your welcome to them . They can rot in hell for me enough is enough ..

IS THIS WHAT FANS WANT OR JUST GLORY HUNTERS ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone supporting those idiots must have been living full time in a cardboard box for the past 5yrs.

The club has been destroyed FFS, do these people not see that?

SEROUSLY PAL ..THE VENKY LOVE IS NOW ALIVE AND KICKING..DISGUSTED BIT THAT WHAT IT IS

WILL THE GOBBY VENKY LOVERS BE THERE NEXT GAME GOBBING IT? WILL THEY BALLS..FUMING...MISSED A GOOD DRINK TONIGHT ,GONE HOME BEFORE I LOSE IT.

I didn't witness or hear any support or talk of any kind for the venkys, only the bowyers blue and white army chants, which is bad enough imo. I can understand and accept that not everybody wants to see him go(for various reasons/excuses) and a lot of people are just indifferent towards him, but what the hell has he done to deserve the blue and white army chant, surely that should be reserved for managers that have actually achieved something with us?(and no I don't think giving us a bit of "stability" should be considered a real achievement, as that's just a prerequisite of being a manager)

• Backroom

The only thing I've heard anything like that is that they are doing what it takes to keep us afloat now - which is true, the damage is already long done though and mainly undoable.

As unpopular opinion as it may be on here if the options are stay as we are with them or go bust without them and no ground in between I would go for option a.

The only thing I've heard anything like that is that they are doing what it takes to keep us afloat now - which is true, the damage is already long done though and mainly undoable.

As unpopular opinion as it may be on here if the options are stay as we are with them or go bust without them and no ground in between I would go for option a.

GET THE SCUM OUT AND START WHEREVER

....LOSING TO SCOUSE IS STILL SAME AS LOSING TO STALYBRIDGE

VENKYS OUT

Everythibg about the club screams failure Abs but the cup game was like gravy on overcooked and dried cottage pie so it should be treated as such, in isolation.

Look at it another way. If the club is papering over cracks now a trip to wembley would have papered over the chasms in future.

GET THE SCUM OUT AND START WHEREVER

....LOSING TO SCOUSE IS STILL SAME AS LOSING TO STALYBRIDGE

VENKYS OUT

...except it's not.

It really, really not.

What we have now, as far removed from ten years ago as it is, is so much better than AFC Wimbledon or FC United of Manchester.

I'm not a Venky's fanboy, but I'm realistic enough to know that without any realistic alternative owner on the horizon, they are our only option.

And as much as they deserve a beating for thee mistakes, they deserve credit when they've occasionally done the right things.

Last night was hopefully a reminder to them of what this club can be, with the right direction.

Just as you don't get the 'Venky love', I equally don't get the full-on, vitriolic Venky hatred.

Kean & his slimy agent, absolutely, but Venky's not so much.

Until those idiots are removed from the club we can't even think about progression, we'll slump from season to season and stagnate, if we're lucky!

I would take administration, relegation and whatever else comes with those idiots leaving, but rest assured we will not progress under their tenure, simple as that.

Until those idiots are removed from the club we can't even think about progression, we'll slump from season to season and stagnate, if we're lucky!

I would take administration, relegation and whatever else comes with those idiots leaving, but rest assured we will not progress under their tenure, simple as that.

Excellent post , Gav +100

Seriously. I just read that losing against a club with hundreds of pieces of silverware, thousands of fans, England and other internationals - is the same as losing to a none league outfit with 53 fans.

And they say modern football fans talk crap.

Just as you don't get the 'Venky love', I equally don't get the full-on, vitriolic Venky hatred.

Really? Really?!! Who allowed them to run amok????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People saying that they'd rather see the club go through relegation and losing thousands of fans if it means the Venkys go, need to be careful. I have no time for Venkys for the same reasons as everyone else and I don't know how I'd react if I was to find myself within arms reach of Steve Kean.
However, certain fans appear to hate Venkys more than they support Rovers. Ultimately we now need the Venkys to prevent us from falling into administration. That's just the facts of it. They're an easy target and in an ideal world of course we'd all want to see them gone. But I'm not seeing many other options out there and I don't consider administration and league 2 football as an appealing alternative.

Oh, and could people stop lumping Bowyer in with Venkys and Steve Kean. You can question his managerial abilities but he clearly has the club's best interests at heart.

who paid their wages , who let them do it , who promised the earth,who was confused , who got us in 100 million in debt,who never shows up,who got a transfer embargo???????

WHO?????

#VENKYSCUM OUT

I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that Venkys have to take responsibility for the damage that has been done to the club under their ownership.

I just want our club back on it's feet - and with nobody keen to buy an established premiership club like Aston Villa I think it is doubtful another owner would come in for us.

Unlike some I am not so angry with Venkys that I would happily see Ewood and Brockhall sold, and Rovers playing on a muddy field. That's not to say that those people are wrong and i'm right. If Venky's put 'Venkys London Limited' into administration then I fear Ewood and Brockhall would be sold and Jack Walker's legacy to the club would be gone for good.

Venky's appear to be, terrifyingly, the hand that feeds us. So I think that whatever we may think of that we should stop nibbling.

Archived