BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that should be no problem as they are likely in the country by now,

careful what you wish for

• Backroom

Degrading and abusing a woman? Wouldn't ISIS approve?

Hadn't thought that through :/

Just hate the cowardice of bullies like that! If the Govt took a knife to the throat of anyone beating a vulnerable person, the world would be a better place.

Hadn't thought that through :/

Just hate the cowardice of bullies like that! If the Govt took a knife to the throat of anyone beating a vulnerable person, the world would be a better place.

What if they started to like it ?

like ISIS

• Moderation Lead

All the people I know that have been to India said that over there curries don't tend to contain meat, it's usually vegetables, due to the cost of meat.

As an aside, as much as I'm really into spicy food, I don't feel like I'm eating a curry unless it's spicy!

• Backroom

All the people I know that have been to India said that over there curries don't tend to contain meat, it's usually vegetables, due to the cost of meat.

As an aside, as much as I'm really into spicy food, I don't feel like I'm eating a curry unless it's spicy!

Bit of a wuss on that front. Hottest I can have comfortably is bhuna. I once had a fahl up in Newcastle and it was like swallowing a marine distress flare. I swear to god it had a trace of hemlock in it as my elbows went numb!

• Moderation Lead

I'll be honest, a year ago a few mates and I went out for a curry around Christmas time and got a tray of faal sauce that we dipped our naan breads in etc, thought it was fine, then had a spoon full of it, and it was a fairly poor decision! We went to the pub after and my lips were on fire for about two more pints!

Yea i dont mind the heat, i jusy prefer the flavours of a korma with hotter curries i find the flavours get lost after a few mouthfuls because you're to focused on the heat, also i sweet from parts of my face and body that i didnt know it was possible to sweet from if its to hot(which isn't a pretty sight for others if im eating in public)

• Moderation Lead

I think I've seen it in some restaurants/takeaways where they do a 'tikka korma' where it's a korma but with a bit of a kick, they're pretty decent.

I always go for the tomato based ones like Madras, Rogan Josh, they tend to be very flavourful. It all depends where you go tbh, some places I've been to Madras are face-melting hot, then other places they seem to be quite tame.

I think I've seen it in some restaurants/takeaways where they do a 'tikka korma' where it's a korma but with a bit of a kick, they're pretty decent.

I always go for the tomato based ones like Madras, Rogan Josh, they tend to be very flavourful. It all depends where you go tbh, some places I've been to Madras are face-melting hot, then other places they seem to be quite tame.

I've had a tarka korma, it's like a tikka but a little otter

Archived