BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

ISIS Twitter accounts allegedly saying Rome, London and Washington to follow.

Note: allegedly. Tweeted in Arabic with potential for meaning to be lost in translation.

The worrying thing is with these nutjobs is anyone can follow them and their example.

Sky reporting the Bataclan has been stormed by police, 2 hostage takers killed. 15 hostages saved.

Some horrible reports (unconfirmed so far) about the state of the situation in that hall. Talk of them throwing grenades into the crowd of hostages.

French AFP:

:(

Awful distressing events. Since 9/11 no one can pretend to be surprised. Our security forces have been expecting such and have been on red alert for quite some time now but the entire system has sought to suppress debate in the vain hope that if we ignore evil it will go away. The censorship mechanism working within the govt and the press and media will be working overtime today. I doubt open discussion will be allowed on here for very long either.

Isis see themselves as the defenders of their 'religion'.

Any further attacks by the west will 'justify' their actions in their 'dark ages brainwashed minds'.

The west has become too liberal and PC.

My thoughts are with those and their affected families who have been butchered by these animals.

Edited.

• Moderation Lead

Awful distressing events. Since 9/11 no one can pretend to be surprised. Our security forces have been expecting such and have been on red alert for quite some time now but the entire system has sought to suppress debate in the vain hope that if we ignore evil it will go away. The censorship mechanism working within the govt and the press and media will be working overtime today. I doubt open discussion will be allowed on here for very long either.

Open discussion will always be allowed, as long as it's within the guidelines. Blatantly racist comments won't, but then they aren't accepted anywhere and with good reason. I.E 'All Muslims this, all Muslims that'. Not only will it offend Muslim posters on here, it's just wide of the mark. There's no one size fits all for this, it's like saying all white people follow the EDL...

Whoever is responsible for this attack needs to be punished by any means necessary as far as I'm concerned. All anyone else bar these goons wants is to get on with their lives in peace.

Do you not think the authorities are trying to deny the nut jobs a platform ?

Best way forward is eradicate them

I read that 700 odd Brits have gone out to Iraq and Syria to join IS ad about half had come back to the UK.

Have these terrorists been banged up? or are they back on Benefits and re-grouping?

The atrocity in Paris has the potential to happen anywhere and no major City can be made safe from its own Citizens.

Archived