BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Extra ! Extra ! Read All About It !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We destabilized the Middle East, we removed Saddam under false pretences of WMDs, armed the rebel groups and created a power vacuum. We might not have created ISIS per se, but we certainly created the fertile ground for its emergence. Then the Western world responds with shock and horror when the war is brought to its own doorstep. If only we could've held all the people responsible for taking us into Iraq accountable for their actions. Instead, the likes of Tony Blair and all the other warmongers with blood on their hands get away scot-free, whilst innocent civilians are being caught in the crossfire.

Bunkum IS kill as many of their own as infidels

My point is, if it wasn't Syria or Iraq it would be somewhere else, these religious zealots can't wait to kill each other at the drop of a hat and blame the west

Islamic extremist groups would exist yes, but ISIS are unprecedented.

Horrific events. They're just plain evil, Amarillo. The West has a lot to answer for in its foreign intervention policies, but murdering civilians isn't one of them. That's what they are - murderers.

Vive la France. Vive la liberté.

We destabilized the Middle East, we removed Saddam under false pretences of WMDs, armed the rebel groups and created a power vacuum............................................. the likes of Tony Blair and all the other warmongers with blood on their hands get away scot-free, whilst innocent civilians are being caught in the crossfire.

This takes me back to what I originally said "those lurking in the shadows" and their agenda.

As the aftermath in Iraq proved - he was doing a damned fine job at suppressing terrorism . Then boom! He's gone all courtesy of "the West" and "those lurking in the shadows".

Obviously they are not that stupid to not have known what would happen afterwards. So again it begs the question/ Why?

And the only logical response is that this is all part of the plan. Otherwise it defies belief. Along with letting "the enemy" have free rein, feeding, housing them, letting them spout their hate etc. etc. I don't believe those in power are really that imbecilic not to have known what the outcome would be. I guess it's the innocent people that are going to find out. Not those lot with their bullet proof glass and armed bodyguards etc.

Horrific events. They're just plain evil, Amarillo. The West has a lot to answer for in its foreign intervention policies, but murdering civilians isn't one of them. That's what they are - murderers.

Vive la France. Vive la liberté.

Of course their actions are contemptible, but how many civilians have our drones killed since dicking about in the Middle East?

We destabilized the Middle East, we removed Saddam under false pretences of WMDs, armed the rebel groups and created a power vacuum. We might not have created ISIS per se, but we certainly created the fertile ground for its emergence. Then the Western world responds with shock and horror when the war is brought to its own doorstep. If only we could've held all the people responsible for taking us into Iraq accountable for their actions. Instead, the likes of Tony Blair and all the other warmongers with blood on their hands get away scot-free, whilst innocent civilians are being caught in the crossfire.

You forgot that bit were the US/ CIA thought it was a good idea to give modern arms to the Taliban in Afghanistan to enable them to overthrow the a Russian backed civilian Government. Good idea guys. Look at Afghanistan now after years of pouring money and lives into the place. That's a big improvement I don't think.

You forgot that bit were the US/ CIA thought it was a good idea to give modern arms to the Taliban in Afghanistan to enable them to overthrow the a Russian backed civilian Government. Good idea guys. Look at Afghanistan now after years of pouring money and lives into the place. That's a big improvement I don't think.

Taliban is not the Mujahadeen, Al Qaeda is not the Mujahadeen.

http://terrorism.about.com/od/m/g/Mujahideen.htm

1. Taliban or Students of Islamic Knowledge Movement ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001 until they were ousted from power by the US military.

2. Mujahideen groups fought against the pro-Soviet Afghan government during the late 1970s

3. Taliban was born out of anger against Mujahideens.

4. Mujahideen have been derived from two words jihad and mujahid. Taliban is a Pashto word meaning students.

http://rashidaanurse.blogspot.com/2011/03/taliban-vs-mujahideen.html

And as far back as 2004, reporting shows the invasion of Iraq Allied commanders considered expanding the war into Syria because Assad allowed the Jihadists to be there, might as well blame who props up the Syrian regime, the Russians as well.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115316912853408986

So yeah, Iran and Syria aided the insurgency in Iraq, perhaps "they" also destabilised the Middle East.

Point being, there is a lot of blame to go around, if one does that.

Of course their actions are contemptible, but how many civilians have our drones killed since dicking about in the Middle East?

That lot have been killing each other for a couple of thousand years and blaming everyone else

My point is, if it wasn't Syria or Iraq it would be somewhere else, these religious zealots can't wait to kill each other at the drop of a hat and blame the west

I think your wrong to say its not linkrd to the environment.

I don't think there's any more natural psychopaths in the Middle East than there are anywhere else in the world. What has happened there is a power vacuum and the ensuing chaos and huge levels of deprivation have allowed psychopaths have a "cause" to organise around, become dominant and an environment to build up their capability.

The situation we see now is essentially the result of having few legitimate effective governments in the region who can police and control the psychopaths at home, and provide stable meaningful lives for young people so they are not drawn to terror.

It's a total shitshow, and certainly one the West has helped create alongside hideous regiemes (which we have often supported) like Sadam, Assad and Saudi Arabia.

Whatever we do it needs to be a lot smarter than what we have been doing for the last 100 years. If just gets worse and worse.

In the UK, a Frenchman has been arrested at Gatwick airport after police found a firearm in his belongings.

Police detained the 41-year-old from Vendome after he threw an item into a rubbish bin.

The terminal was evacuated for six hours as a precautionary measure.

Explosive ordnance disposal units investigated the item and carried out a small controlled explosion. It remains unknown if the man has any connection to the attacks in Paris on Saturday.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/authorities-conduct-arrests-europe-possible-connections-paris-attacks-1294694121

• Backroom

My view is that it was the Assad, Saddam and Gaddafi regimes that kept their house in order. As horrible as those regimes were, it's preferable to what the world faces now: Terrorism anytime, anywhere.

I think your wrong to say its not linkrd to the environment.

I don't think there's any more natural psychopaths in the Middle East than there are anywhere else in the world. What has happened there is a power vacuum and the ensuing chaos and huge levels of deprivation have allowed psychopaths have a "cause" to organise around, become dominant and an environment to build up their capability.

The situation we see now is essentially the result of having few legitimate effective governments in the region who can police and control the psychopaths at home, and provide stable meaningful lives for young people so they are not drawn to terror.

It's a total shitshow, and certainly one the West has helped create alongside hideous regiemes (which we have often supported) like Sadam, Assad and Saudi Arabia.

Whatever we do it needs to be a lot smarter than what we have been doing for the last 100 years. If just gets worse and worse.

The Middle east has been in conflict for millennia

Close the flipping borders now, hang Merkel up by her neck, send these refugees back home and wipe out IS once and for all, oh and don't let any 'british' Muslims back into the country who have gone over to fight for isis

Yes that's the sane and logical thing to do.

But it isn't happening.........which one again brings us back to the query I made earlier. Why?

I've been in a McDonalds near Stade de France for a France England friendly. Not sure if it's the one that was bombed. Just makes you realise how precious life is. These evil sods would have us living in the Stone Age if they had their way. I can't understand how do-gooder liberals stick up for them.

I'm sorry, but your last sentence is simply nonsense. Nobody is sticking up for IS, they are the scum of the earth and need to be stopped.

They do it by banging on about the injustice of the Middle East. They drag in the Arab Jew hostilities.

The liberals should take a look at what a lot of Muslim men think of women and homosexuals.

• Backroom

They do it by banging on about the injustice of the Middle East. They drag in the Arab Jew hostilities.

The liberals should take a look at what a lot of Muslim men think of women and homosexuals.

Admittedly I'm a supply teacher so will meet decent types by association, but I've not met a single muslim child or TA or teacher or whoever else is involved in school express any sort of sexism or homophobia. As someone who was bullied horrendously at school, bullying's something I look out for.

To be honest as it's been raining today and an international break I've spent a lot of time on social media and yeah, it's been rammed full of that crap.

Kind of took this from a link I saw today, but found it to be pretty much spot on:

How Muslim apologists work:

A Terrorist attack happens.

1st: Blame "Western" foreign policy.

2nd: Bring up terrorist attacks in which Muslims were killed.

3rd: Say that terrorism has no religion.

4th: Blame the Jews.

5th: Play the victim and make the whole conversation about "Islamophobia".

Archived