BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rant (4?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Haha, I saw this. It sort of prompted my point. They just seem to be everywhere.

The cynic in me tells me Kanye West has aligned himself with them in his quest for attention as his music is no longer relevant......

Absolutely and it's mainly boring stuff that is pinned. That's why it's pinned. Otherwise there are so few posts that they would get lost.

Is it not better to let each topic find it's own level? The boring stuff would soon drop down the page and be replaced by what the members really want to discuss.

I agree. Often wonder if it's some kind of subtle censorship of topics the administration would rather not be at the top of the page. It's a common refrain from cretins such as tj to moan about "the anti-Muslim brigade" when they're floundering in a discussion. Unfortunately in P.C. world those sorts of comments tend to carry far more weight than they should.

Haha did that touch a nerve? Frig me I'm glad/surprised. Years of reading your total bull, obnoxious, wind up merchant garbage, under your previous incarnation and this one. And I long ago totally gave up the effort of trying to irritate you in return and joined the horde of people who've blocked you, in spirit if not in practice. And now the toys are out of the pram for a throwaway comment. Well thanks, enjoyed it immensely!

Dear me what have you been supping :wacko: I'm really not bothered at all :lol: I just thought it was pretty pathetic of you to insult me out of the blue​ other than that I've nothing to add, this is the rant thread after all and I'm in a good mood this week which wont be affected by some keyboard warrior

Haha did that touch a nerve? Frig me I'm glad/surprised. Years of reading your total bull, obnoxious, wind up merchant garbage, under your previous incarnation and this one. And I long ago totally gave up the effort of trying to irritate you in return and joined the horde of people who've blocked you, in spirit if not in practice. And now the toys are out of the pram for a throwaway comment. Well thanks, enjoyed it immensely!

Join the TJ block set pal. It saves a lot of annoyance and the cretin is left to wonder why hardly anybody reacts to his misspelt crap.

Explain how exactly how m a "cretin"

You keep going on about how good it is to have me on ignore yet you cant shut up about me.

Strange.

Anyway,

Coca-cola, diet coke, coke zero, coke lite... How long until they're just selling us sparkling water in a coke can and we carry on buying it.

Dear me what have you been supping :wacko: I'm really not bothered at all :lol: I just thought it was pretty pathetic of you to insult me out of the blue​ other than that I've nothing to add, this is the rant thread after all and I'm in a good mood this week which wont be affected by some keyboard warrior

Out of the blue? You do realise you're probably (nah, scratch probably, definitely) the most blocked person on here? Do you have selective amnesia over garbage such as:

"The energy companies(and even yhe water companies now) have us all by the short and curlys, morally they're not far behind tertorists like isis in my book"

"Oow, looks like ive hit a netve with the sites ugly arrogant clique."

"This forum really could do with some new blood."

"Thats the problem you're not really interested in anything anybody has to say unless it suits you. (arrogance i think thats called)"

or do you expect everyone else to have it because youve had a few days off from your usual fare? Awesome spelling/grammar by the way, and I'm the one who's been supping.

Anyway, if you take it as read that I have contempt for pretty much everything you post, but don't have the effort of some others on here, you might not be spluttering with indignation next time I bother to express it.

Blimy Charlie!

Thats probably the saddest post ive ever read,

We ALL say stuff that can look worst than it actually is when taken completely out of context and we're also ALL are guilty of saying dumb stuff even in context,

Either way,nothing I've said makes me a very bad person(or a cretin in your words)

Hey!maybe you should just put me on ignore.

You need a rest fella.

Blimy Charlie!

Thats probably the saddest post ive ever read,

We ALL say stuff that can look worst than it actually is when taken completely out of context and we're also ALL are guilty of saying dumb stuff even in context,

Either way,nothing I've said makes me a very bad person(or a cretin in your words)

Hey!maybe you should just put me on ignore.

You need a rest fella.

Still here then ?! About as popular as a fart in a space suit

Explain how exactly how m a "cretin"

You keep going on about how good it is to have me on ignore yet you cant shut up about me.

Strange.

Anyway,

Coca-cola, diet coke, coke zero, coke lite... How long until they're just selling us sparkling water in a coke can and we carry on buying it.

Coca-cola IS just sparkling water but with a teaspoon of flavouring added.

btw isn't plain sparkling water generally more expensive?

• Moderation Lead

it actually makes me feel better that deeply unpleasant posters like yourself dont like me(id be very worried if you did)

Deeply unpleasant is a bit harsh isn't it?

• Backroom

Abs. As a frequent visitor I have found that you are allowed to drop a patient off in front of the hospital then go to the car park afterwards. I know your problem though. At visiting time it can be impossible to park. If they give me an appointment during visiting hours I always ring up and change it. If they whinge make them pick you up in an ambulance.

I used to work at Royal Blackburn Hospital, the parking is atrocious.

In the end I started parking on the banking at the side of the bus lane.

The mini roundabout up at Shad Leisure Centre, the buses go down the lane to the hospital, past Newfield school.

9 times out of 10 there will be a space on the grass banking at the side of the road, I parked there for months and never got a ticket, just make sure your whole car is on the grass banking and your not leaving 2 tyres on the double yellows!

You will have about a minute walk to the hospital entrance from there.

Hope this helps if you are mobile enough.

Just been in town and every entrance full of folk smoking and you have to walk thru it . Selfish @#/?

I have to say that the smoking ban sure made you realise how rough some places are.

Instead of cruising past a pub not really knowing or even bothered who (or what?) was inside, now you're often confronted with a mob of smokers that look like they came straight from the set of The Hills Have Eyes (and not all of them are from Burnley way). :unsure:

Archived