SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sacha Petshi Megathread

Tom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever seen him play Baz?

Nope, but we could use the wages for a gap in the squad. I think we are the 5th club he's been at, and he's been released by 2 of those.

He's 23 so not a youth prospect.

Don't forget the last club that released him were in the French nether region divison and were within a gnats pube of being relegated even from that. If we were still training on Pleasington he"d feel more at home.

Waste of a squad place....

Don't forget the last club that released him were in the French nether region divison and were within a gnats pube of being relegated even from that. If we were still training on Pleasington he"d feel more at home.

Waste of a squad place....

I wonder if Koita and Petshi know each other and Petshi was signed to ensure we got Koita? Stranger things have happened.

From what I've seen of Petshi he does look a more promising player than a lot of reserves fodder we have had through the door (Linganzi, Goulon etc). But then that is not saying much.

Actually thought Linganzi had some potential when I saw him in a couple of cup games

Agree, thought he looked alright. Never really understood why he didn't get a proper chance. I think I recall him doing one awful thing in one game and costing us a goal or something? That could be why he never got a look in after, but all professionals do something like that at some point. I could be mixing my memories though.

Goulon was an abomination.

Petschi wasn't ever going to get near the first team due to our plethora of centre mids and Gary's propensity to play experience first instead of taking risks (Raya aside). Maybe the new manager will see it differently, but I reckon with Guthrie, Williamson, Lowe, Evans, Akpan all around, as well as O'Sullivan and a couple others who could fill in, it's doubtful that a 23 year old who has never done anything will be the one to get the nod.

Archived