BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Merson Person......

It stinks of the dark lord giving it large one more time. Probably reading to much in it but could it be that the dark lord is trying to rev fans up again to give us more bad press with a view to bringing the bald drink driving turd back into the UK footy scene ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone's probably found out they could get a footballer for a sportsman's dinner and booked them without realising, just an innocent mistake I'd wager.

Either way, I'd expect Merson to get some stick!!

Are we saying that anyone who uses Ewood for a non Rovers related event has to research into whether any guest has ever done anything to upset Mr Angry from Accrington or Mrs Furious from Feniscowles? I hated Kean and it miffed me how many informed buffoons saw fit to comment in his defence but lets get some perspective.

If you could bear to see a cheating scumbag like Diouff in a Rovers shirt playing at the top level of English football in front of a worldwide audience of millions you can surely allow Merson to regurgitate stale anicdotes in the Premier suite.

Nah. Merson is an extension of that group, he vilified us on TV and in doing so turned the public at large against us.

I wouldn't even bother giving him stick. Just the embarrassment of having to cancel or have a giggle to himself in an empty room.

Could turn someone to drink! Oh wait....

Are we saying that anyone who uses Ewood for a non Rovers related event has to research into whether any guest has ever done anything to upset Mr Angry from Accrington or Mrs Furious from Feniscowles? I hated Kean and it miffed me how many informed buffoons saw fit to comment in his defence but lets get some perspective.

If you could bear to see a cheating scumbag like Diouff in a Rovers shirt playing at the top level of English football in front of a worldwide audience of millions you can surely allow Merson to regurgitate stale anicdotes in the Premier suite.

NOT knowing the Fat Controller is benefiting financially, which indirectly he is I couldn't! That feckers made a killing out of this club and virtually destroyed everything that Jack built at Ewood for personal gain.

btw nowt wrong with EHD. Like Speedie, Todd and Sav he gained a bit of a reputation which simply grew in the telling in football supporters minds to an undeserved one.

Quite - if this event had been booked at Stanley House or the Dunkenhalgh there wouldn't even be a topic here! The paranoia level on here is getting ridiculous.

Paranoid ? BS!!

It's about standing up for decency... Merson publicly skated fans and took the dark side & now he expects a pay day off rovers fans ! You sir have NO morals

Get a grip, it's a do for charity.

Do we even know whether Merson is actually a client of Jerome Anderson or is this merely an old wives tale? Even if he is then at least if Merson is a regular on the after dinner circuit, they're doing something positive for good causes..

People can choose to go or not. I wouldn't personally go if someone offered me a free ticket because I think as a broadcaster Merson's a talentless buffoon but that's as far as it goes.

Get a grip, it's a do for charity.

Do we even know whether Merson is actually a client of Jerome Anderson or is this merely an old wives tale? Even if he is then at least if Merson is a regular on the after dinner circuit, they're doing something positive for good causes..

People can choose to go or not. I wouldn't personally go if someone offered me a free ticket because I think as a broadcaster Merson's a talentless buffoon but that's as far as it goes.

Talentless buffoon, maybe, but it does go further than that. He badmouthed Rovers fans, who were rightfully protesting at having a founder member pillaged. He used his celebrity status( what is wrong with this country?) to invite and persuade other supporters to buy into a distorted picture.

Whether he did this at Anderson's behest, is not certain. I only know what seems...well likely...

Paranoid ? BS!!

It's about standing up for decency... Merson publicly skated fans and took the dark side & now he expects a pay day off rovers fans ! You sir have NO morals

You've completely missed the point (which is no surprise).

I wouldn't touch Merson with a bargepole - I hate his guts.

But a local charity can book who they want for an event wherever they want.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRFC - do you understand yet?

You've completely missed the point (which is no surprise).

I wouldn't touch Merson with a bargepole - I hate his guts.

But a local charity can book who they want for an event wherever they want.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRFC - do you understand yet?

Shame for the people who are meant to benefit from the charity, though.

If I were arranging a charity do in say Israel and I could invite any famous person from history-living or dead-I wonder which names I might avoid!

Talentless buffoon, maybe, but it does go further than that. He badmouthed Rovers fans, who were rightfully protesting at having a founder member pillaged. He used his celebrity status( what is wrong with this country?) to invite and persuade other supporters to buy into a distorted picture.

Whether he did this at Anderson's behest, is not certain. I only know what seems...well likely...

Quite surreal when you think about it, and this whole dirty chapter just shows how much influence certain agents have over news channels like SSN. To Jerome Anderson's crocodile tears, to Jim White having a Kean love-in down at Brockhall. Scandalous.

Rev Blue wasn't in favour of the protests I seem to rem...... Am I right Simon?

Shame for the people who are meant to benefit from the charity, though.

If I were arranging a charity do in say Israel and I could invite any famous person from history-living or dead-I wonder which names I might avoid!

I know who I'd have to do the catering. £30 quid a head and all fed with 5 loaves, two little fishes and a few bottles of water! :tu:

That Jesus must have been gormless mucking about Israel with a bunch of mates.... he could have made a fortune by opening a string of CFC's

Rev Blue wasn't in favour of the protests I seem to rem...... Am I right Simon?

I know who I'd have to do the catering. £30 quid a head and all fed with 5 loaves, two little fishes and a few bottles of water! :tu:

That Jesus must have been gormless mucking about Israel with a bunch of mates.... he could have made a fortune by opening a string of CFC's

I didn't think they were helpful while the match was going on and we were battling against relegation at the time certainly.

But my main objection then is the same as it is now, people were protesting to remove Venky's with no back up plan or thought for the consequences. If there's another Jack Walker waiting to step in fine. But there isn't a hope in hell that a supporters trust or a couple of well meaning local businessmen without any particular financial clout could keep us afloat financially as the accounts for the period since relegation have proved.

A viewpoint you also agree with unless I've misinterpreted all your recent posts?

Archived