BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flag Fund

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Dunny celebrating his injury time equaliser with "Dingle Destroyer" on it.

Dingle Destroyer is aimed too much at Burnley. I think any Burnley digs need to be subtle so that the flags are always relevant.

The same pic could be used, with 'David Dunn is Blue and White' as the caption?

Pretty much halfway there now and enough for the first flag.

I have passed on all feedback & showing off our proud history has quite rightly come across as very important! So for the 1st flag expect to see something along those lines!

Will post updated as I get them!

Should we get a result today all the players will be on twitter, an ideal time to get them to RT this. Hell, might even do a CKR and donate some cash to a fan led initiative

on the day that Sir George Martin died, it is important to note that in most polls of Beatles songs the generally regarded as No 1 song of all the hundreds they wrote is:

A DAY IN THE LIFE...one of Sir George's and the Beatles finest production masterpieces.

Such a pinnacle of British Culture, with the words we all remember : 4000 Holes in Blackburn Lancashire : needs permanently commemorating by the fans of our Town's own No 1 Monument of our Town's Culture and History.

let's exceed the 400 pounds mark and get our own No 1 Flag....

Also, just to add. The plan is to have the new flags in place for the Huddersfield game. This allows plenty of time for the fundraising (which as we know has now reached its target for 2 large flags), designs and turnaround time. Hopefully the club will get involved as per my last post.

One of them will definately show off our proud history - this has been suggested both on here & social media.

Another suggestion has been blue and white halves with a Lancs rose in the middle, either that or the club badge...

Open to further suggestions and designs :)

Archived