BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agents Fees

It's because the embargo prevented the usual turnaround otherwise we'd be near the top of that as we have been ever since this lot pitched up. No wonder they were desperate to get out of the embargo as our agents were having to cancel their new company cars !

I wonder how many transactions that money covers ? Not many I'd wager.

• Moderation Lead

Why doesn't Wheelock name the agent or agents ?

You'd have to ask him.... (Though on all the articles I've seen on this subject, the agents aren't mentioned). You could always work out what transfers took place in that time period and Google their agents?

It's not always a bad thing to pay agents fees. Some agents are professional people who facilitate transfers of players who couldn't get themselves the deal they deserve without someone to represent them. We have signed many players over the years with the help iof agents. Unfortunately there is so much easy money in football that it attracts criminals, money launderers and generals sheisters and that's what the game needs to sort out, not agents who do a good job.

Archived