BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Links Only

• Moderation Lead

In today's Sun on Sunday paper

Blackburn boss Owen Coyle hopes to beat Ipswich to the signing of Liam Feeney.

But Coyle hopes to agree terms this week

I hope he doesn't!!

Isn't this a links only thread, Chaddy? You've posted the Feeney information in the other thread as well.

When mods suggested a "links only" thread, I am sure they meant direct web links to information, not for who we are linked to. Isn't that what the other thread is for?

Isn't this a links only thread, Chaddy? You've posted the Feeney information in the other thread as well.

When mods suggested a "links only" thread, I am sure they meant direct web links to information, not for who we are linked to. Isn't that what the other thread is for?

linked was in today's paper.

I started talking about the link in the other thread

linked was in today's paper.

I started talking about the link in the other thread

Ok, I will try to explain again.

This thread is for WEB LINKS... NOT transfer links. You have not posted a link on this thread, but something you read in the paper. Putting the info in the transfer discussion thread is enough.

Forgive me for further spamming this thread, mods but I clicked hoping to find links to legitimate news sources but found the same spam as what's on the transfer discussion.

Archived