BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Twitter Opportunity

With former Rovers manager Sam Allardyce appointed by the FA as England manager, does this provide us with another chance to pressure the FA to look into Venkys?

Whether you believe all or some of the theories I think all agree something very untoward went on at Ewood....

Something along the lines of

Hope the @FA ask @OfficialBigSam what really went on at Ewood when @venkysindia sacked him for Kean #BRFC #Rovers #VenkysOut #Investigate

Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job.

Hmmmmmmmmm

He didn't even need to do well. The plan for any dissent was to get a few of the vocal ones on side (so they could "see what he was trying to do here") and spilt the fanbase. Isolating and stigmatising those who saw through it.

As an elderly person I don't use Twitter. Does it really make any difference how many people tweet something? I see it as another means for d@@k heads to tell everyone in the world how wonderful they are. Maybe I oversimplify but remain a sceptic.

Archived